Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:02:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AHHHH! iN SERiOUS NEED OF HELP!  (Read 3117 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tia6189

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2008, 11:22:05 pm »

NO SIMS WOULD SHOW UP WHILE I WAS TRYING TO CREATE A FAMILY....THEN I CHOSE A FAMILY I ALREADY CREATED AND THE CONTROL BAR THINGY AT THE BOTTOM WOULDNT SHOW UP...WHAT'S GOIN ON? WHAT SHOULD I DO?
maniac19642003
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 11:48:01 pm »

No need to shout, you can ask just as nicely for help without shouting like that. As far as the problem, I'm sure someone will be able to help you better than I can. :lurk:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 12:11:36 am »

tia - is this a new problem or has it always been this way?

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
tia6189

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 01:58:35 am »

IT IS ACTUALLY NEW...NOW I AM UNABLE TO INTERACT WITH OTHER SIMS...AND WHEN I TRY TO MAKE MY SIM DO SOMETHING IT WLL DISAPPEAR AS THEY ARE ABOUT TO DO IT...
Ultravixen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 03:22:54 am »

You can also ask it without shouting.

Sim Idol 2008 - 4th | Picture Perfect - Mentor
Ultravixen's Simmies
kim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 04:14:21 am »

Quote from: tia6189;1213866
IT IS ACTUALLY NEW...NOW I AM UNABLE TO INTERACT WITH OTHER SIMS...AND WHEN I TRY TO MAKE MY SIM DO SOMETHING IT WLL DISAPPEAR AS THEY ARE ABOUT TO DO IT...
Do yourself a favor and stop typing in all caps

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 07:41:30 am »

tia - then your game has become corrupted some how.  This usually is the result of extensive game play, even on the best computers this happens.  Usually this requires either a complete uninstall - reinstall to remedy. And like they said, typing in all capital letters is not cool.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
tia6189

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 10:10:15 pm »

OK...WELL...JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW...i AM NOT SHOUTiNG i SiMPLY TYPE THiS WAY AND HAVE TYPED THiS WAY FOR QUiTE SOMETiME...&& i DON'T PLAN TO CHANGE...COOL OR NOT COOL NONE OF YALL KNOW ME && iF YOU DiD iM SURE YOU'D TYPE iN ALL CAPS TOO!
AND BY THE WAY i AM SHOUTiNG NOW!
NO DISRESPECT BEOSBOXBOY BUT i FELT DiSRESPECTED BY THOSE COMMENTS.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 11:11:08 pm »

If you feel "disrepected" by this, you should be us, reading the "all caps" thing-it is rude and disrespectful of the people who have to read it.
Beosboxboy is actually a moderator, and he can ban you for it. Don't push the argument too far.

SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 11:33:50 pm »

Quote from: tia6189;1215880
i SiMPLY TYPE THiS WAY AND HAVE TYPED THiS WAY FOR QUiTE SOMETiME

Hmmm, it's odd you've typed this way for quite some time considering that, on April 2nd, you typed like this:

Quote from: tia6189;1198409
Hey...Im relatively new to insimenator (registered yesterday night) and Im having a little difficulty. How do I use the uploads and downloads in gameplay after you download them? I did create a folder in the EA Games folder and up my downloads there. What do I do next?

And it's odd you felt disrespected by BeosBoxBoy who was actually trying to help you and his request for you to stop typing in all caps was the nicest in the thread.

Don't forget the site rules that we are all supposed to read before posting.  As well as the rules for the Technical Help Forums, Particularly the excerpt below.

DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS: CAPS are considered as shouting and rude and a display of extremely poor netiquette.

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: