Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:59:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: invisible things blocking my Sims ways/paths  (Read 6163 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
pennyhugo

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2008, 02:09:21 pm »

does this happen in your game? it seems to come out of nowhere when a Sim plays the violin... most part of my hallway`s(where I put the violin) blocked with something that can't be seen... is there any way to get rid of it? I've been searching for threads for almost 4 hours now and couldn't find any posts then I surrendered hehe:smile: it's already 3am here where I am now making this thread/post... I hope someone can help me... will greatly appreciate it... thank you very much...:angel:
EllaEnchanted

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 02:17:34 pm »

Maybe its a glitch?   Cos I find the same thing happened to me after the Genie appeared and granted my Sim wealth... I had to save and go back to the neighbourhood and then come back in and play.

:bootysha:
pennyhugo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 01:04:02 am »

It wont go away even if I go out to the neighborhood and come back in. I have read somewhere here before that you can get rid of it by some cheat... But I could not find the thread/post. If anyone knows out there what is it and how to get rid of it, please tell me... Anybody? Simbody? Sad(
AnneUumellmahaye

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 10:55:02 am »

There's a stuck object remover, at MATY I think.
pennyhugo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 12:07:44 pm »

yes I have found that one this afternoon here our time... Thank you guys for your replies... really appreciate it... mwah! xoxoxox :*
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 11:56:43 am »

Did you actually get the stuck object remover to work?  I still have the same problem and can't get the mystery object removed even with the Stuck Obj. Remover.  Stupid violin... Sad
pennyhugo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2008, 10:11:49 pm »

yes stuck object remover worked for me. try putting an object on a floor, if you cant put an object there, then that's where the invisible objects are. then buy the stuck object remover and put it on that floor. go back to live mode and un-pause. good luck! mwah!

problems for me were the invisible money bag and invisible tip jar Cheesy
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2008, 01:15:08 pm »

thanks!  i will try again!
zaan0822

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 03:02:15 pm »

Quote from: EllaEnchanted;1214316
Maybe its a glitch?   Cos I find the same thing happened to me after the Genie appeared and granted my Sim wealth... I had to save and go back to the neighbourhood and then come back in and play.

How did you get a genie?  can I please have the link to get one, please::::smilieiforgetwhi::
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 03:12:10 pm »

Something else that could work (and has worked for me in the past) is to open your cheatbox and type moveobjects on, then go into buy mode and hover over the area until you see the pointer turn into a hand, select it and delete it. Hope that makes sense.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 09:17:47 pm »

That is a problem that normally the FT patch should fix.  I do not know when they will put it back up again though.

Basically when you play violin it is living invisible tip jar all over.
pennyhugo

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2008, 09:22:15 pm »

Quote from: zaan0822;1219906
How did you get a genie?  can I please have the link to get one, please::::smilieiforgetwhi::

If you have Freetime, and if all your Sims had a good week, a Gypsy will come in your Sim's house and bring you the lamp. I think there's also a buyable genie lamp somewhere, try in MTS2. You can also get it from boolProp testingCheatsEnable true. But dont forget to turn the cheat off after you have it.
Good luck! :angel:
pennyhugo

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2008, 09:26:24 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh;1220346
That is a problem that normally the FT patch should fix.  I do not know when they will put it back up again though.

Basically when you play violin it is living invisible tip jar all over.

That's true.:angel:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: