Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 09:49:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game is being silly  (Read 1202 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
papa_di

waiting for the cure for the worlds pain

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2008, 06:23:33 pm »

It was working fine yesterday, Today I click on the icon, the start screen pops up, I click on the play button , the drive starts up but after a minute I get this little window that that has a red circle with an X in it, has a ok button. I click on it, it shuts the game off. I rebooted still does it. anyone have any Idea's. I ve never had a problem running the game till today. I did download a couple of things earlier, none were hacks, Just clothes. I do have a lot of downloads.   Thanks for any help

started a new \\\\\\\"ever wonder why?\\\\\\\" Everyone needs to smile more!<br />\\\\\\\"90% of the world is made up of fools and idiots and the rest of us are in danger of contamination.\\\\\\\"
EllaEnchanted

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 06:40:24 pm »

Have u tried removing the couple of items u recently downloaded?  They may be causing the problem seeing as u've never had a problem b4.

:bootysha:
papa_di

waiting for the cure for the worlds pain

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 07:45:11 pm »

Problem was a corrupt cache file. Many,many thanks to MIROS1, My penguins and I are very grateful ! thank's anyway Ella, I did try that, that was my first shot. But thank's to you too, for your fast response

started a new \\\\\\\"ever wonder why?\\\\\\\" Everyone needs to smile more!<br />\\\\\\\"90% of the world is made up of fools and idiots and the rest of us are in danger of contamination.\\\\\\\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: