Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:48:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: CAS no idle animations new version available(4/17/06)  (Read 45845 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 10:13:25 am »

Quote from: MissMokie
Kids and toddlers still wiggle around quite a bit, but the kids don't do that butt-wiggle!! .
I will see if I can stop those as well, I haven't changed any of the animations for editing eye color, ect.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 01:42:46 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2006, 10:47:55 pm »

4/17/06 new version 1.2 no idle facial animations(they only blink their eyes)

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 04:05:06 am »

Thanks for the update!!
blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2006, 12:08:51 pm »

Thankyou
MissMokie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2006, 02:29:48 pm »

Thanks bunches! :cheers:
sirbartonslady

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2006, 02:23:34 am »

ok squinge, seriously, you need to stop being so freakin' cool with these hacks! I mean, geez! You're getting close to a monopoly on the coolness.

(just teasing, by the way Tongue)

Paddle faster! I hear banjos!
KittyKatH2o

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2006, 03:49:55 pm »

Thank you, Squinge!!!!! I've always hated when they move around. I could never get a good look at their outfits!!!!

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."
indalu12

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2006, 01:19:03 pm »

this is nice! thanks!
i was tired of their smiles because i could never get their eyebrows right!

"i'm finding it hard to believe, we're in heaven...."
LunaJupi

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2006, 02:25:26 pm »

This goes into your Top 5 Best Hacks, I'm sure! Sims with thier constant wiggling...Grr.

I do have a problem though: You know when you delete custom content (Like an accessory) and the sim's pose gets all wacky? (Like after you delete a custom eye color, they lean off to the side and get a weird smile on thier face, until you click on "1" and they stand normally again.)
This seems to happen everytime I change something, like hair or eyes or whatever. They ARE standing still when I change thier clothes/personality, but as for eyes and hair, they're doing that weird "I-just-deleted-something-custom" thing.

This isn't part of the hack, is it? Because the way they lean off to the side, almost out of frame, is a lot more frustrating than them bouncing around.

Thanks for your awesomeness! I hope the problem can be resolved, I think it may just be my game.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2006, 03:37:32 pm »

Quote from: LunaJupi
This isn't part of the hack, is it?
This mod doesn't affect the idle interactions when you change hair, eyes or anything else with sims faces I may be changing that in a future version Smiley

LunaJupi

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2006, 03:40:04 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
This mod doesn't affect the idle interactions when you change hair, eyes or anything else with sims faces I may be changing that in a future version Smiley

Ah, I see. It's sure great for choosing outfits. Cheesy
You wouldn't happen to know what's going on with the faces in my game though, would 'ya? I don't know if it would be another mod or not.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2006, 03:43:35 pm »

Quote from: LunaJupi
You wouldn't happen to know what's going on with the faces in my game though, would 'ya?
If you play with testing cheats on to see if you get an error then can locate the error log & attach it to your reply I may be able to tell you what is causing that to happen Smiley

LunaJupi

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2006, 09:42:11 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
If you play with testing cheats on to see if you get an error then can locate the error log & attach it to your reply I may be able to tell you what is causing that to happen Smiley

Now this is interesting:
I turned testingcheats on in the neighborhood view and went into CAS. I held shift+M and debug mode never popped up! I tried over and over and it still wouldn't show up. I even tried pressing shift+ctrl+C and the cheat box wouldn't even come up. My sim kept doing the "deleted-custom-stuff-lean" thing, too. Could it be conflicting with something? I checked my logs anyway and no new ones were created, apparently. When I delete this mod, everything works fine.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2006, 10:09:21 pm »

It is shift + N, not M lol.  Once you press Shift+N a dialog box will appear mentionning you are in debug mode but you won't see any cheatbox appear.  After that, you will have access to special skin color and all work clothes and many more.
LunaJupi

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2006, 10:23:55 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh
It is shift + N, not M lol.  Once you press Shift+N a dialog box will appear mentionning you are in debug mode but you won't see any cheatbox appear.  After that, you will have access to special skin color and all work clothes and many more.

I had a feeling it might be shift+N. XD I pressed that too and nothing happened. The dialouge box didn't come up and opening the cheat box was still disabled. I removed the mod, tried it again, and it worked fine. I replaced the mod and got the same problem. =s
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: