Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:29:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Problems -- still.  (Read 1283 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Belongstoasailor

View Profile WWW
« on: April 20, 2008, 05:05:06 pm »

OK, I have everything up to Bon Voyage, except the Teen Style Pack and H&M Pack.

I don't have any mods, got rid of them last week.  I'm thinking it's only a strange coincidence that this started happening after we got the brand new monitor?Huh?  (HP w2207h)

I have CC, but I don't think it would be anything to cause my issues?  Mostly just clothing and furniture.

I'm still having the problem where my sim's body disappears, sometimes the back of their skull disappears, my toddler grew up without a head.  I was hoping it was just a Veronaville problem, but I switched towns the other night and after a while, the same problems happened.

Most of the problems seem to stem from when a video is about to be played (i.e. first Woohoo, having a baby, arriving in a taxi).

Last night my game crashed for no apparent reason.  Today my game is REALLY choppy and slow.  Like seconds pass while the screen is trying to move.

Does anyone have any suggestions whatsoever?  I'm sure I'll probably have to reload the game (OH GOD I DON'T WANT TO!!!!).  I'd really like to avoid this problem in the future!

* Britt *
Proud USN Wife

:love6:
dynasty

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 05:10:30 pm »

are you sure you have the proper meshes for everything?

Check my sims out!
Belongstoasailor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 05:13:11 pm »

I'm pretty sure I do.  I have Delphy's Download Manager from MTS2 and I've been checking for orphans/abandoned files. Sad

* Britt *
Proud USN Wife

:love6:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: