Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 03:48:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Frozen Sims AND Time. HELP!  (Read 1300 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
schuttya

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2008, 05:16:32 pm »

I've searched these forums top to bottom, and I cannot find any solution. I tried the cheat moveobjects on, then I deleted all the Sims, saved, exited neighborhood, then re-entered the house. They just re-appeared in front of the house, still frozen, as was the time.

This started JUST after my Sim had a baby, she was holding her, then sat down to watch TV. I had the father pick up the baby, and cuddle it, and then the game froze. Completely froze. I can move around the camera, and move furniture, but my Sims are totally frozen in place, and don't listen to any commands I give them, and no matter what the time stays at 8:18 AM.

Please help me! I was stoked to continue raising it, but no matter what I do, I cannot un-freeze them or the time. Sad I think the time is the root of the problem. Even if I set it on fast forward, it shows that I clicked that icon, but the time doesn't move.

I even tried moving them out of the house, and moving them back in, and it worked for about 10 seconds, but then they all froze again.

I will do anything to get rid of this! Please help! :smt120
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 06:02:09 pm »

Have you tried taking your downloads folder out? If no, try this and tell us if it starts working again! Then you will have to go through your downloads folder!

Char
xxx

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 06:04:36 pm »

:angel:  Or try this method I mentioned in a thread that seems to be similar to the problem that you're having:  http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=85818

Seems like a hack, object, or sim is throwing a continuous error that's causing the lot to "freeze".  Doing that method is temporary, but it's a good idea to try what Char suggested.  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: