Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 03:12:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adult Sims can't get jobs!  (Read 2349 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Aralie

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2008, 11:53:20 pm »

I don't know if this has anything to do with BV or not, but my adult sims can't get jobs. I had 3 or 4 different adult sims use the newspaper and the computer to try to get a job, but I kept getting a message saying they didn't have good enough grades. lol. My adults, not my teens! Anyone else have this problem? I tried using the insimenator career thingy to get them jobs and that didn't work either.

I'm pretty sure it's not a hack causing the problem, but I'll take all my hacks out and try it again and see what happens.

In the meantime, any suggestions???

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 01:12:52 am »

Something changed with BV that's causing this problem under certain circumstances.  It's been so long since I've seen it, I can't remember what those circumstances are though.

To fix it, use Insim's education adjuster to give them passing grades.  You'll need to age them to teen first, adjust grade, then age them back to adult.
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 01:48:45 am »

Thank you. =)

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 12:23:30 am »

If you use InTeen, you'll need to get an InTeen compatible copy of Pets SP0 Job Fixes from the InTeenimater website - or you'll get this error.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
SailorZeo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 01:56:00 am »

I was having this problem; I swapped out the job fixes hack to the InTeen compatible one.  Now, the adult got the job just fine, but the dog got fired, and now can't get a new job because his grades are too low!
gali

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 08:35:45 pm »

Quote from: SailorZeo;1318617
Now, the adult got the job just fine, but the dog got fired, and now can't get a new job because his grades are too low!

Smiley Smiley Smiley  Thanks for the fun.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: