Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:13:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: What I'd like to see in The Sims Franchise  (Read 19659 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2008, 08:16:35 am »

I've never been happy about the clothing....some of it is just FUGLY,and don't get me started on the hideous shoes that would only look good if the sims had hooves.Definately more clothing variety would be appreciated.You know,one thing they could do is get licensing to use NFL,NHL,MLB and NBA jerseys and fan gear in game.That would be cool.
I always thought there should be a way for the teen girls to have slumber parties,I loved slumber parties when I was a teenager.This would satisfy the having a party want and one parent would have to be home for it to occur.The parents would help serve food and maybe organize a game or two.When it gor too late,parents could scold the children for making too much noise.What would a slumber party be without boys trying to sneak in?Parents could try to prevent the boys from entering the house and if the boys succeeded,the girls would get a boost to their social scores.Just an idea.
No more of this autonomous entry by stray pets........I am sure there is a hack somewhere to fix this,but I always thought it was a bit odd that strays could walk into my sims' houses uninvited and start trouble.I have the no strays sign from Simslice but this shouldn't have been an issue in the first place.It doesn't occur in real life.
Better looking townies...the townies in TS1 were beyond ugly...and the ones in TS2 are not much better.....I like to create a single sim and marry them off to someone who isn't neccesarily a created sim but the townies are so goofy looking that I shudder to think what the children will look like.
Give me a precreated alien family!mom,dad and kids!there just aren't enough aliens in the game for me.
More food options...a few ideas I had were granola bars,oatmeal and bacon and eggs for breakfast,tacos, for lunch and steaks for dinner...I know you can download a lot of food but I would like to have it in game if possible.
Ownership of objects on multiple sim lots..if you have 2 sims that live together,each would have their own beds,computers and other things,and after a time they would only use their own stuff.The pets do it,why can't my sims?
Special objects for aliens only...like a special phone to use to call the mothership(in case they get homesick) they can go for a vist or they can leave the lot permanantly.Aliens would also have special interactions avaialble only to them(such as a special greeting,a special food,you get thei idea)
I am sure I will think of other things but this is what I have for now.

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: