Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:48:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple installations???  (Read 2299 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SparkleSim

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2008, 04:10:55 pm »

HI!  I am housesitting for my parents right now, and I have to be away from my computer, which has Sims 2 installed on it. But they have a computer, and I was wondering if I can install my games on that one too, while it is currently installed on my own.  Or can you only have the game installed on one computer at a time?

Are you looking for a good comedy-drama sim story?  Please come read my story LOVE CHILD.   (Must be 18+)
TohrmentedBliss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 04:22:59 pm »

You can have them on any computer you want.  Just don't hit register because it will say that it is already registered.  Just hit register later
Bliss
dynasty

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 04:30:44 pm »

well, lazy as I am I would probably just bring my own tower to their house... lol
that way I would just continue my game on my computer =)

Check my sims out!
SparkleSim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 05:13:46 pm »

Thanks for the feedback, guys!  It helps.  TohrmentedBliss, when you say don't hit "register now" do you mean when they ask in that blue message with the music about a cheat or something?

Are you looking for a good comedy-drama sim story?  Please come read my story LOVE CHILD.   (Must be 18+)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: