Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 01:26:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kitchen bath and Interior Design Bug?  (Read 1357 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
fway

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2008, 05:57:24 pm »

Hello everyone, so yesterday, I got Kitchen Bath and Interior Design stuff along with Glamour Life, and I was wondering if anyone is having the same problem as I have:

I wanted to check out the new clothing in bodyshop, as I was doing townie makeovers and wanted to put some new clothes on them. Anywho, I opened up the Freetime Bodyhop first, and noticed there weren't any KBID clothes in any of the categories or ages. Then I opened up the KBID Bodyshop and the same problem occoured.  Also, I hope it's not interfering with the "Missing Wedding Dress" restoration by Lord Darcy. Although I don't think that's a problem seeing it only restores the clothing. As well I downloaded the FreeTime and Seasons updates on the objects from KBID by Lord Darcy. I also downloaded the KBID robe conversion by Cloudlessnights (which didn't show up) as well as the lingerie replacement by migamoo, which I know those two wouldn't interfere AT ALL because one is a mesh conversion and the other is just a texture replacement.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 05:59:26 pm by fway » Logged

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 06:33:28 pm »

did you run the game first? I think that's needed for the clothes to show up in bodyshop. try that first. you have to enable custom content to make the clothes show up ingame, so you probably have to do it for the clothes to show up in bodyshop, too.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
fway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 07:04:31 pm »

Quote from: theraven;1221207
did you run the game first? I think that's needed for the clothes to show up in bodyshop. try that first. you have to enable custom content to make the clothes show up ingame, so you probably have to do it for the clothes to show up in bodyshop, too.

I did run the game first. I opened up the game to see the new objects and stuff. And as well, custom content has been enabled after the stuff packs were installed and I booted up the game. I wouldn't think the clothes from stuff packs would have to show up with CC enabled. :scratch:

I'll try again and see what happens, thank you for your help.

HugeLunatic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 07:40:37 am »

Did you try running the game with no cc or hacks?  One of those could be interfering.

And I have cloudless nights conversions, and don't have the ep's.  Haven't downloaded the robe one though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: