Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:53:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my sims wont stop drinking :(  (Read 1813 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
prettyxkandy

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2008, 09:13:22 am »

seasons is the most recent expansion i've installed and  ever since all they do is drink. It was expresso so i removed the expresso machine so they started using the bar inside i removed that now unless i direct them to do something else they are outside at the bar drinking away. with a puppy and a baby its really annoying to make them come in the house every 2 minutes to do something.
Is this some sort of glitch? Thanks in advance
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 01:25:36 pm »

no, it's just that simmies loves drinking. (in a wedding with a wine bottle and free will on, they never leave the wine bottle until they have to go to the toilet. or they just go to the toilet where they stands, and continue drinking afterwards...)

I think there may be a no autonomous drinking hack or something out there somewhere, but I can't say for sure.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HollyD1983

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 03:17:57 pm »

Yeah,it sounds like your Simmies are normal(LOL) Mine cluster around the bar and drink juice until they have drained their bladders,the wedding thing is also funny,I've had many Sims go home early because of a bad bladder:smile:

Lover of lederhosen
Spookylicious

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 06:01:07 pm »

Yes that's pretty normal for Simmies coffee and the bar they just can't get enough,and the Champagne/Sparkling Cider toasting at weddings never ends.

~•♥•~~•♥•~Chillin Like A Villain ~•♥•~~•♥•~
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 08:26:31 pm »

well, that's not really true. it ends when they've finished drinking it. the only ones that realise that their parents have gotten enough, is the children that throw away the champagne bottle Cheesy
it's happened several times in the middle of a wedding toast...

and cocoa? did I mention cocoa... EVERYONE seems to love cocoa. and coffee. and the drinks in the bar. and... well generally all other types of drinks (except juice...)

I usually put the coffee machine on a counter corner, so they won't reach it. though, they get annoyed when they can't reach it....

well, I just downloaded some coffee cup overrides, so for the first time in ages, they'll be allowed to drink coffee or cocoa Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 08:35:50 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: