Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 03:35:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Random help?  (Read 1429 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
cloudaholic6

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2008, 10:26:05 pm »

Hi, I just figured I'd ask this, and I don't know if it has or hasn't been addressed (because I really don't want to go through all 429 pages). Ever since I first got the sims 2 (back when it first came out, I've been dealing, and can keep up with it, but just wanted to ask) I have had some odd issues with things. I have never been able to take pictures, or have a family photo come up in the neighborhood screen, it just shows some random little picture of the house in the corner or something. Also, it often saves to wear there is a big picture of a head of someone (generally just some townie who has walked by while I was playing, but sometimes of an actual family member) that takes up a whole bunch of room, in the neighborhood, and I can't ever use the space that it occupies while playing on the lot or anything (it's generally bigger than a house). I was just wondering if anyone had some kind of suggestions. I have removed the game many times, gone without downloads, and such and that doesn't work, so...any suggestions?:happy8:
SparkleSim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 03:24:51 pm »

Hmmm...I really want to help you, but I'm sorry. I'm not really clear on what you're saying.  Do you mean when you take a snapshot of something, the snapshot doesn't take correctly?  Or do you mean when you go into your storytelling folder and the snapshot is not there?

Are you looking for a good comedy-drama sim story?  Please come read my story LOVE CHILD.   (Must be 18+)
cloudaholic6

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 11:54:58 am »

It's like if I take the snapshot it's just black. I can take them, they just don't come out. It's weird, and kinda hard to explain all the weirdness that my computer does.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 01:23:03 pm »

Since you've already removed your downloads and couldn't get things to work right, and can't properly explain "all the weirdness", your best bet may be to completely uninstall TS2, then reinstall.  Once you get the game working properly with the fresh installation and no CC, you'll be able to slowly add your CC back into your game and confirm what you've added works.
cloudaholic6

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 09:23:35 pm »

I know, I wish I could explain it better. I have done that, because it's been since the first game came out. I really don't know what is causing it...maybe it's some weird thing about my computer...I don't know, but I wish I did.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: