Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:15:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sims Outdoor Life  (Read 2110 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kevida97

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2008, 07:53:16 pm »

Okay I have brought up farming and spirtuality without contreversy (oddly enough). Now I am going to bring up an "Outdoor Life" EP. Yes we have camping in BV but I would like to see more aspects of outdoor recreation brought to the fore. I know people have thier misgivings about what I am going to talk about but somepeople do this for recreation. Okay here we go!

I would like to see hunting, archery, skeet shooting, firing ranges and other stuff as an expansion to camping.

The hunting could handled the same way that fishing is in Seasons where the animals shows up in the Sim's inventory and either the Sim can prepare a meal based on that of chose to "mount" it the same way fish are (deer heads on the wall and what not). Different hunting bage levels could unlock different hunting implements the same way the different levels of fishing opens up different fishing implements. Anyway the "slaughter" need not be shown.

Also, boating expeditions where saltwater fishing (or crustacean catching)can be accomplished would be a nice addtion.

So who would be interested in THIS as an EP and would you add anything to what I suggested?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 08:18:32 pm by kevida97 » Logged

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
maniac19642003
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 12:38:03 am »

This is another I'd not buy as I don't like outdoorsy kind of things like that anymore but I did go camping when younger.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 07:50:13 am »

some elf/fantasy/magic related things  -  like hunting, archery, magic, flying like elves (- and yes, I know about the flying potion at MTS2), other fantasy creatures, riding and so on would've been fun in an EP like that. I think a clean outdoor pack would've been a rip-off from Bon Voyage, though. there were plenty of outdoor activities in that one (though I wouldn't say no to more of it).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
kevida97

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 04:12:53 pm »

Oh I understand that it wouldn't work to well for TS2 but this is something that I'd like to see in TS3 that could be added to a Vacationesque EP for TS3.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: