Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 06:16:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Texture/Recolor assistance needed  (Read 2191 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lion-O

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2008, 11:51:39 pm »

Greetings and Salutations!

I have combined CPU and Fitchick bodyshapes with Gothplague's superspecialfantastic Fetish Buckle and Strap boots.  I am now texturing/recoloring but have run into a problem.  I created a UV map for the meshes and added the necessary parts to the TextureName and Texturename_alpha files, and then added my textures to each individual part while checking everything in BodyShop.  It looks okay expect...there is no total/seamless coverage.  There are gray lines that seem to separate the colors, as you can see in the screenshots.   I have had this problem with other retextures and used the "block" method to ensure coverage.  That does not seem to work here.  I would like to maintain the individual part if possible this time.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 01:52:00 pm by Lion-O » Logged
Lion-O

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 05:42:25 am »

HUZZAH!!!  Thanks a lot for the advice.  It looks much better now and should be uploaded soon.  Thanks again.:worship:
Lion-O

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 06:37:23 pm »

Greetings!  Thanks again for the help with that other issue I had, Gothplague, but now I have another dilemma.  I was testing the new meshes ingame and noticed a line just below the knee on the anklebuckle boot mesh. I have rechecked everything in Milkshape...aligned normals, extended manual edit and the bone assignments, but the line does not show up in Milkshape...only in BodyShop and ingame. :sad2: What can I do to fix this? Thanks in advance.
Lion-O

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 07:11:29 pm »

My gosh!!!  You are AWESOME!!!!  The UV mapping WAS my issue.  Thank you for enlightening me with your omsimpotent wisdom:worship:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: