Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:25:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newspaper Story Ideas Anyone?  (Read 10124 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 02:59:10 pm »

Werewolf and vampire sightings. Zombie invasions lol. (but that would make it more of an 'Enquirer'-esque type of newspaper lol. General Buzz Grunt disowns his son, Tank, when he vows not to follow in his fathers footsteps and decides to pursue a career in Theatrical Dance.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 08:20:43 pm »

When I die,bury me under the Neverland Ranch,or I'll haunt you for the rest of your life.

Sorry I just saw your signature for the first time and it made me grin. :lol: My cousin is a big MJ fan as well and I've had many good laughs watching her brother imitate him to annoy her and then she threatens to beat him up... lol.

Anyway, I second any idea that pertains to Mrs. Crumplebottom. Smiley Oh, and perhaps you could have random interviews with annoying townies and the like whenever something weird happens, like a satellite falling on someone's head. I would like to hear Goopy Gilscarbo's exclusive words on that... o_0
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: