Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 11:29:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bartlett Legacy  (Read 3591 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
savemykissesx

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2008, 11:55:44 pm »

Hi guys! I'm currently working on a story called 'And then, there you were..' but I also started out with a legacy a few days ago, and so I decided to start writing a story to go along with it.

Right now it's kind of boring because of the fact that I started her off in college, and it's so hard to find cute townies, etc, anyways. But this is probably gunna bore some of you, haha. It's meant to be just for fun.

& unless I can figure out how to get this sim to my new computer when it comes in, this might end up being pointless and I may have to delete the thread eventually. I'll be getting my new computer in within 2 weeks, or so. Anyways, enjoy!

Hi! My name is Amelia Bartlett, and I decided to take you through my life as it is going down. Sit back and enjoy the ride!

This is my college… dormitory that is! I am attending Sim State University, and I am unsure of what to study at the moment, so I’m undeclared. Any suggestions?

This apparently is a lady who runs a garden club and wanted to share some information with me. I don’t think so lady! As if! Seriously, I’m a college student, pfft. Don’t they pay people to take care of the garden?

I never claimed to be good at anything but college was exploring whats inside, so I decided to paint. Who knows, maybe someday I’ll be an artist!

I even made a friend named Dagmar Lewis, we play chess together.

I guess today isn’t so bad for a first day.

Woah woah! What is this creep doing in my room!?

After some studying, and watching a spooky movie, I decided to go to bed.. but FIRST I’m putting a lock on that door.

On my second day I went to this cool place downtown. I decided to play some basketball when some guy named Elmer decided to join in. I wasn’t okay with it at first, who was this guy? But it ended up being a blast.

While we were playing, I felt a bit different and stopped for a second. When I stopped I suddenly shrunk! I am more fit! WOO! Check out these muscles!

When I got home finally I was starving so I sat down to eat some macaroni and cheese from the cafeteria, not too bad. I pretty much dug right in, and apparently I need to learn some table manners because I have none what so ever.

Homework assignments never seem to stop.. but why am I doing them in my under garments? I’m not very modest, I suppose.

The next day, I went downtown again or rather to the campus lounge. I need to make some close friends, perhaps some male friends, no such luck so far. I did help out working as a barista though.

Man, here I was worrying about everything that I nearly missed my final exam. I had to speed home, change and run to class.

Phew, I made it in time.. & I made deans list!!

My stories::tongue8:

And then, there you were.. = In progress..

The Bartlett Legacy = In progress..
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 03:22:42 pm »

Cute!  I like her attitude and your entertaining pictures.  That is weird how the garden club lady comes by when you're living in the dorm.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 06:15:12 pm »

Hurrah!  Another legacy!  I'll be reading! Wink

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 06:56:17 pm »

Teehee, I think my style of writing this legacy will change as time goes on, I just wanted to make the college years seem a bit more entertaining, because as most people with UNI know it can get kinda tedious.

Anyways, thanks for the comments. I'm loving playing this right now. :]

My stories::tongue8:

And then, there you were.. = In progress..

The Bartlett Legacy = In progress..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: