Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:19:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *Random Newspaper Articles!*  (Read 4351 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
GingerGal08
Vampire on the run!

May bite if provoked.

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2008, 02:39:22 pm »

Here's my story!It's pretty random and silly sometimes,but enjoy!This week,it's the Veronaville Weekly!I already posted this on sims2.com.

Flood!
The Veronaville Bio Lab has been flooded!Luckily,nobody was in the building at the time and no other building was affected.

Fairies Spotted!
Two fairies have been spotted near the home of Curtis and Gwyneth Paltrows.If you see them,ring 0800-111-FRS

Child Abuser!
Demona Pankhurst(aged 27) seemed like an ordinary caring mother,but yesterday,police and social services discovered that she abused her own childen!Twins,Chloe and Gilbert Pankhurst(both aged 5) were found in their playhouse,being beaten by their mother with a wooden stake.Both children have been put up for adoption and Demona will be in prison for 10 years.A social worker admits what happened after the mother was dragged away:
"Both children looked up at me.They had sickly green eyes and Gilbert had broken both arms,whereas Chloe had broken her right leg and left arm.Both had tears streaming down their faces.They got up and limped towards the car.I almost cried."

Local Girl finds Cure for Scarlet Fever!
This deadly disease has been conquered by Gwyneth Paltrows(aged 15)!Scarlet fever killed thousands of new mothers 200 years ago.Now,anyone who gets the disease can be cured!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 03:04:07 pm by GingerGal08 » Logged

"Hold me,
Like you held onto life,
When all fears came alive and entombed me.
Love me,
Like you love the sun,
Scorching the blood in my vampire heart." - Vampire Heart,H.I.M.
GingerGal08
Vampire on the run!

May bite if provoked.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 02:44:35 pm »

Mmm...Best-selling Chocolate!
Curtis Paltrows has produced his best-selling chocolate for a week,yet he has made $1000!'Milk Chocolate Moodies' are now a big hit across Sim City!Each box is sold for $1.

Highscore!
Birth Queen #7568,also known as Allison,has beaten the 'Ms. Pacman' highscore of 999999 by 1 point!She also broke the 'Pacman' highscore of 73727637264837459236572156916 by 2 points.

Aliens Spotted!
A family of killer aliens have been spotted running towards Veronaville mountian.The adults are armed with large,curved knives.

Alien technology!
A large machine has been found over the top of Veronaville mountian.Deep in the crater in the center is a large grey object.

Murder Shock!
Demona Pankhurst(aged 27),has been found dead at the foot of Veronaville mountian.She was still serving her 10 years in prison for child abuse when she vanished.She was found this morning with stab wounds in her eyes,a slashed cheek,a black eye,her hair ripped down to full length and an axe in her forehead.She will be buried in the spot where her corpse was found.Chloe Pankhurst(aged 5 and daughter of Demona) said:
"Serves her right!She's beaten me and my brother with a wooden stake for three years!"
Police think the aliens have something to do with this case.

The next part will probably be another Maxis neighbourhood.See ya!:smile::happy8::smile:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 03:00:48 pm by GingerGal08 » Logged

"Hold me,
Like you held onto life,
Love me,
Like you love the sun,
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 11:32:09 am »

Ginger maybe you can post a link so we can see your pictures?

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 08:30:28 pm »

I smell the making of an epically funny story.
Pics would go a very long way to helping it reach that level.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 08:07:45 am »

agree^
it needs pictures (funny ones!) to get even better.

< *lurks back to her book idea...*

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
GingerGal08
Vampire on the run!

May bite if provoked.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 03:02:24 pm »

Okay guys,I added pictures!I grabbed 'em off the sims2.com version.

"Hold me,
Like you held onto life,
Love me,
Like you love the sun,
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 04:16:15 am »

Okay, that's... strange.

In a good way, I mean. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: