Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 09:07:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is Sparta!!! Theron/Traitoro outfit for the Bodybuilder  (Read 8608 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
albmont

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2009, 07:19:24 am »

A tunic for the BB.

Inspired by Theron's tunic in 300 (movie) and Traitoro's in Meet The Spartans.

Technical description:

Age = Adult or Young Adult
Gender = Male
Category = Casual or Formal
Mesh required = probably one of these meshes: Forum > Retired Creators > Marvine & BeosBoxBoy's Projects > Custom Body Meshes > Bodybuilder > Bodybuilder Base Meshes & Linked Skintones > Base Meshes & Linked (Maxis) Skintones
Credits = the sandals were inspired (= taken and modified) on Alexasrosa's Heracles and Hebe
Copyright = all the rest is mine. Feel free to do anything with it: copy, recolour, change size, etc - and, specially, adapt it to a skirt mesh!

I'm still not sure if the Gorgo/Margo tunics will go here or in the adult mirror site.

* theron_BB_1.jpg (29.32 KB, 477x358 - viewed 7378 times.)
* theron_BB_1.zip (32.65 KB - downloaded 475 times.)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 07:43:11 pm by albmont » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 10:21:58 am »

Great job. It's nice to see more historical clothing adapted to the BB shape. However, one thing.

Please remember to link all other images from photobucket, tinypic or another 3rd party hosting site - you may only upload one picture to the site

Uploading rules state you can only upload one picture to the site and the rest must be posted directly into the body of your post via a 3rd party picture hosting site. You have two. Can you please fix that? Thanks Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
albmont

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 07:49:31 pm »

Please remember to link all other images from photobucket, tinypic or another 3rd party hosting site - you may only upload one picture to the site

Uploading rules state you can only upload one picture to the site and the rest must be posted directly into the body of your post via a 3rd party picture hosting site. You have two. Can you please fix that? Thanks Smiley

Done! I removed the 2nd picture (or so I think... it doesn't show, but maybe it's still lurking and consuming a huge database space)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: