Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 02:31:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get the gnome back?  (Read 2448 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
brooke_82

View Profile WWW
« on: April 29, 2008, 06:17:06 am »

I recently had the pleasure of watching a sim steal a gnome off the lot I was playing, which is actually quite fun to watch.
My question is how do I get one of the sims who live on the lot where it got stolen from go and get it?
Ive tried clicking on the footpath, the grass, the sim herself and the option doesnt appear anywhere. Is it just a wait and she will do it by herself kinda thing or is it something that I have to trigger.

Come check out [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]The Treehouse![/COLOR] A brand new Sims 2 site!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 06:34:15 am »

I don't think you can get it back.

but if you really wnat the gnome, you buy it from the buy catalogue. it's somewhere under DECO ---> sculptures or DECO ---> mix

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 08:16:05 am »

Somtimes if the sim misses it badly, anonymously they will walk off the lot and go steal it back. Also, the sim who originally stole it can also do it again and vice versa. Funny as it may be, they are serious about their gnomes.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 11:28:52 am »

You can't just go and get them back, usually if the sim is really outgoing you'll see them do the sneaky walk and then they disappear and come back with the Gnome and then giggle. Or they'll do the stealing. If it's a mean sim they'll do the punching their hand thing then disappear and come back with their gnome. If you have a servo on the lot they always go and steal back the gnomes. But I've never had a sim that was in the middle go and steal it back. Some sims will cry when they see their gnomes have been stolen, and get the I've been robbed memory.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 12:13:33 pm »

ooh Cheesy gotta try that. didn't even know they could do it.
And why exactly are they so obsessed by those gnomes? (I know that I'd not have one of those ugly things in my own garden...) eh, simmies are weird, so that might be the explanation... Cheesy

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
rachel039926
Pixie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 12:59:37 pm »

Normally the sim will walk off the lot and come back with it lol

xWell, it must be difficult being so gorgeousx
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 06:53:16 pm »

I downloaded a house with a gnome on it. Sat at the base of a tree. Sims or the resident sims would go over to it, start throwing hissy fits, and whatnot. Real Drama Queens.

Never had it stolen.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
hjkjr2

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 01:05:08 am »

Some teen guy came walking down the street, and my sim wanted to meet new people, so he intro'ed himself.  They chatted for awhile, then, the new guy stole the gnome.  I clicked on the new guy, and found an interaction that said "steal back gnome".  My guy walked off the lot, came back later, and the gnome was in his inventory!  Try that if you see the thief again.:toothy10:
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 12:22:22 pm »

a actual command? i should try that, a gnome was just stolen from me by a cheerleader :rofl:

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: