Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:09:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some questions  (Read 2286 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Siminatic

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2008, 07:46:56 am »

I need some advice here and I hope someone can help me.Right now I have all the expansions up to Pets.It is running fine and I have no problems.The only CC I have is the Insiminator,the no baby harassment hack form MATY and a few things from Simslice.I had Seasons but got tired of my sims catching on fire so I uninstalled it.I honestly never liked the expansion anyway.My question is...would getting Bon Voyage and Free Time be a good idea or should I just leave well enough alone and enjoy what I have?I'd like to try them out.....the thing is,I don't want to bork up my game.Any thoughts?
I was also wondering if anyone has Kitchen and Bath Stuff..is it worth it?

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 07:59:10 am »

well, depends on what you want in your game. each pack have something that is fun and something not that fun. I personally love Free Time, but it's a bit tricky to manage without Insim. Bon voyage adds a few fun things, but vacations tend to get boring fast. if you can manage without Insim, I'd go for FT if you find that EP interesting. BV is not really needed in my opinion. although the camp clothes, camp fire and tent is a bit fun.

KaB does have a few cool things. I've not installed it yet, but I've wished for some of the clothes/hairstyles for a long time, and I've not found any CC that looks as good as it yet. the stuff packs are not really needed, though. but if you find some of the things interesting, it's worth a try.

(and there's a hack somewhere that hinders the simmies in catching fire... just so you know. think it's simworkshop.com or something.)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 08:15:34 am »

Thanks Raven.......BV doesn't really sound interesting anymore but Free Time does....but going without Insim is going to be really,really difficult!maybe I should just get KaB for now and wait until there is an InSim for Free Time.Smiley

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: