Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 02:54:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with sharing.  (Read 1082 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
exxxys

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2008, 09:21:49 am »

Well, see  here's the story;

My boyfriend bought me The Sims 2: Deluxe.  We installed it at his house first, and I called my mom and asked her to bring over the Christmas Stuff Pack we had, courtesy of my friend.  I assumed that if he installed this on his computer, he'd be able to play it too.  Well, it obviously didn't work.

The next day I bought an expansion pack.  We tried to find Seasons, but the store had only University and Open For Business.  So I bought University. We installed it on his computer, and we tested it.  Still, the same thing happened!

I thought that you were able to play the entire game with the aid of expansions.  My friend can play the entire game with only Seasons.  

I really need to know how to work it out.  My boyfriend bought it as a gift for me, and he loves the game too, and it's hard and bothersome to keep switching it back and forth.

Any help for me?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 11:35:25 am »

you have to use the CD for the latest Expansion Pack you installed (in some cases the latest Stuff Pack CD) for the game to run. the game usually knows itself what cd you need to run the game.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: