Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 12:16:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pets aspiration?  (Read 2387 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Morbia

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2008, 10:39:55 pm »

i noticed not to long ago that all my pets icon backgrounds were white. like their aspirations were at maximum level. it doesn't matter what neighborhood i'm in, all pets are effect. also, it doesn't matter what mood they're in. they can be in the worst mood ever.. it's still white.
i'd like to fix this problem without uninstalling and reinstalling my game. does anyone have a clue how i can accomplish this?
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 08:22:09 pm »

I think the backgrounds are supposed to be white - mine are anyway.  Pets don't have aspiration bars (nor aspirations at all), only the mood one.
So there can't be a glitch with the aspiration bar to fix.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Morbia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 12:34:24 am »

i know pets don't have an aspiration bar, that's way this is so confusing to me. i'm pretty sure that at one point my pets backgrounds were not white. they were green, and would change colour with their moods. or am i remembering it wrong?
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 08:12:16 pm »

I don't know.  My pets have never done that so I can't help with that.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Vanadia
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 09:57:54 pm »

This is a known glitch from BV and in orden to fix it, I think you should download and install the patch.
Morbia

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 02:45:34 am »

is it suppose to need the BV cd to lunch the game to play. i have the teen stuff pack, and before i installed the patch i would use the teen stuff cd to play the game, now it wants BV. and things aren't showing up right in my game any more. its like the meshes are missing
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 11:24:56 am »

you need the newest EP CD to run the game (in some cases the newest SP CD). and is it the Custom content that is showing up incorrect? remember that you have to enable it and restart the game before it'll show.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Morbia

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 02:58:32 pm »

custom content is enabled. it is both custom and game content that is not showing up correctly.
why is is it suddenly asking for the BV cd to run the game, when before i needed the teen SP to run it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: