Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:53:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BOOTY GAL W/ SMALLER BOOBS  (Read 6451 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MurdaMel

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2008, 09:55:27 am »

WARLOKK!! MY BOI!! COULD I ASK FOR A SMALL FAVOR? IF ITS NOT TOO MUCH, COULD U MAKE THE BOOTY GAL MESH WITH SMALLER BOOBS? LIKE 32DD CAUSE THOSE BOOBS ARE TOO BIG AND IT LOOKS KINDA CRAZY!!! I MEAN U CAN KEEP THE BOOTY JUST MAKE THE BOOBS SMALLER JUST A LIL...
mocha0030

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 01:31:21 pm »

i co-sign on this request. Smiley
Jourdain

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 10:32:42 pm »

yea thats funny i thought this post was a response to my request a few days ago but it looks like Im not the only one i co-sign on this request too.34 d's are perfect for that body shape.And thats not to say that the mesh is not great i have never used it because the chest was to large.this mesh was named what it is for one reason and after the chest reduction is made it is what it is-Booty girl nothing more to say.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 10:55:40 pm by Jourdain » Logged
MurdaMel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 12:07:42 am »

Yeah I Havent Used It Cause Of The Chest Either...."JUST TOO WEIRD LOOKIN" WARLOKK!!! I REALLY WANNA USE THIS MESH MY BOI!!!! PLEASE PLEASE DO SOMETHING ASAP!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 10:12:00 am »

Already did, her name is Rio:

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=47851

"Based on Brazilian Playboy model Ellen Roche, as well as celebrities like J-Lo and Vida Guerra, and intended as a more realistic alternative to the BootyGal, this shape has a full, round backside, narrow waist, and natural but perky breasts I would guess are around a D."

Other than that, I'm retired from Sims stuff for the time being, and have no plans to modify any of my existing shapes further.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Jourdain

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 11:47:44 pm »

i must say the back on the rio girl is not as big as the booty girl i have a side by side comparison.But hey the warlokk has spoken..and i look forward to the sims3 were you can change the shape and sizes your self.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 10:08:01 am »

Quote from: Jourdain;1231873
i must say the back on the rio girl is not as big as the booty girl i have a side by side comparison.

Very true, I tried very hard to make sure each of my shapes was distinctive from the others, which is why I never filled any of the request to put one shape's top with another shape's bottom.  I did that sort of thing with the numbered sizes, where you can easily make a 34D-40 sim, but got burned out on those and wanted to make all the named sizes stand on their own as individual shapes.

Basically Rio was my take on a more realistic envisioning of the Booty Gal... especially since Booty was based on an exaggerated and totally non-realistic piece of sculpture, and not an actual human person or shape.  The details are over at the adult site of where the original inspiration came from.

I'll be curious to see just how much Sims 3 allows us to customize the shapes... we really can't tell from what's been released so far.  It will actually make me very happy if all this meshing stuff is totally unnecessary in the next game... I've always felt I was just making stuff that Maxis should have allowed for in the first place.  I mean, you have infinite varieties of faces, but only 2 body shapes (fit/fat)?  Ridiculous.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 10:11:44 am by Warlokk » Logged

MurdaMel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 03:03:35 pm »

Yeah! Thats The Mesh I WANT RIGHT THERE WARLOKK!!! The 34Denh-40 MESH, IS THERE A LINK FOR THIS SHAPE SO I CAN GET IT?!...
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 03:58:46 pm »

Here's the full-body set of 34D's, the rest are in the same section.  They're not hard to find... I made them ages ago.  Skintones etc are over at the adult site.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=26144

Jourdain

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 12:39:49 am »

Yeah Warlokk your meshes and talent are the reason why i play this game.Grizedella has mad some pretty impressive shapes so i sometimes alternate from rio to hers.but over the years i think we can all say you have meshed your heart out and,have proven to me at least to be the Michael Jordan of creating body shapes, meshes etc...!And that is why Im sure you get so many request.we all know who to ask...much respect.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: