Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:12:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion to simmers........  (Read 2866 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Forever_bound

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2008, 05:56:07 am »

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this problem, but I have a slight pet peeve when it comes to down loading sims, ok a HUGE pet peeve.

You spend all day (well it becomes all day when you're off and on due to a 4 month old and house work) downloading beautiful/handsom sims from sites.  You finally get a chance to go in game and then BAM problem surfaces!

I do what I call the "Toddler Test" I take the sim I've downloaded in either CAS or Bodyshop and shrink them down to a Toddler OR if it's a child I change them to an Adult. Which is where the problem shows up......

You have a beautiful sim that turns into Quazi Modo! Anyone else notice this? Seriously, try it!

So then I have to delete them out after all that time I took to download. Mainly because if they look that fugly as a child/adult then their offspring might be deformed to.  I always check my custom sims when I make them (Especially if I'm uploading them) and it'd be nice if other Simmers did to!

I love that Sims are offered and some of the creations are AMAZING and thank you for that, but dang you should see the way some of them look shrunk down or grown up! I'm not talking about just this site, it's other places to.

For ramblings and rants of a bisexual chic with a odd sense of humor check out my "Myspace" http://www.myspace.com/bound_immortality
That wasn't too long was it?
cypherathos

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 08:00:43 am »

Is it just me, or is this in the wrong section?

Forever_bound

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 10:13:55 am »

Probably I wasn't sure where it should go LOL!

For ramblings and rants of a bisexual chic with a odd sense of humor check out my "Myspace" http://www.myspace.com/bound_immortality
That wasn't too long was it?
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 05:32:32 pm »

The general discussion probably would be best.

Personally, I never check downloaded sims.  I figure, if they look that good as adults, the kids can be as ugly as they want to start out so long as they get better!  And even if they don't I'm okay with it.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
brooke_82

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 01:18:30 am »

I quite like the fugliness!! lol
Its interesting to me how many generations it takes to get to breeding beautiful toddlers that stay beautiful right through. Or having oogley toddlers that turn into beautiful adult. They cant all be beautiful, that wouldnt be as fun.

Come check out [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]The Treehouse![/COLOR] A brand new Sims 2 site!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 03:25:32 am »

I don´t download a lot of sims. I only download them if I can see their faces will not become ugly as toddlers. no point in using sims that makes ugly babies Cheesy

besides - they never look perfect ingame anyway. they can look fantastic on the picture, but the ingame version can look ugly as h***, and don´t look like the original at all - even though everything is included. I hate when people overédit their sim pics for uploading... *grumbles*

I´ve got 5-6 downloaded sims in my game now. I´ve used 2 or 3 of them, I think - and had to change them before using them anyway.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: