Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 02:45:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: College Moveout errors  (Read 1624 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ggj2

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2008, 02:51:00 pm »

Hi,

I've got a problem with my sims moving out of college, four of them are pregnant, but, I've moved pregnant sims out of college before, also one of the guy sims can't move out either. I've tried using the Hack conflict scanner to find another problem there, along with reading what shows up in the error log.

Please, can anyone help me with this problem?

* ObjectError_G001_t93651.txt (77.96 KB - downloaded 103 times.)
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 03:28:08 pm »

have you by any chance recently installed FT? Inteen has been updated for FT, but if you have the old one in your game, then it can cause errors.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
ggj2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 02:05:25 am »

Well no, I've only added BV, thought about FT though. Now that I've looked at this with a little more scrutany, it my have something to do a with a character?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 03:00:48 am »

It's been a while since I've played Uni, but I'm thinking it may have something to do with the way you moved the sims into the residence.  If you just made them selectable and didn't use the "move in" option, you may not be able to have them move out.

In any case if they have graduated, you can go to the main neighborhood and invite or summon the sims you can't move out, then add them to the family, either through move in or the Family Tree (Insim).  Then move them out and they are in the sim bin for you.
ggj2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 12:27:27 pm »

They are all sims that were born in-game, so I moved them into college normally. but I'll try what you've suggested.

Thanks! XD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: