Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:26:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think this hack should be in the adult section?
Yes - 82 (9.5%)
No - 780 (90.5%)
Total Voters: 301

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Nurse Babies New Italian Translation Available(6/26/06)  (Read 372781 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2006, 12:46:35 pm »

Let me remind people I am watching this thread. So if you have anything negative to say keep it to yourself.
becky_axel
« Reply #136 on: April 07, 2006, 12:52:48 pm »

thank you! your hacks are always brill!
lxs234

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 07, 2006, 01:32:58 pm »

Cool! So much more realistic, now!
honeyblondekitty

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 07, 2006, 01:51:18 pm »

I got the ep2 version and it works great, Squinge! Sometimes when I click the option the baby pops out of the mother's arms... She goes to pick the baby up and then feeds her. It's not really a problem to me; I'm just greatful to have the mod in my game!!

There\'s always time for later...
The T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: April 07, 2006, 02:03:15 pm »

How on earth someone offended by Breast Feeding. It is one of the most beautiful human behavior.

You just feed your baby. It s so natural, bottle feed isn't.

It is not like you stand in the middle of a mall, screaming while ripping your top, shaking your boops in front of innocent people and shout 'LOOK! I HAVE BOOPS!, then breast feed your lovely baby.

This is really great mod.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 02:25:51 pm by The T » Logged

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: April 07, 2006, 02:13:28 pm »

Quote from: honeyblondekitty
I got the ep2 version and it works great, Squinge! Sometimes when I click the option the baby pops out of the mother's arms... She goes to pick the baby up and then feeds her. It's not really a problem to me; I'm just greatful to have the mod in my game!!
[FONT='Times New Roman']Are you using the no baby harassment mod? because someone[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman']said it caused a problem in their game, another reason may be that it was meant to be an autonomous action so maxis did'nt program it to check for clicking on the baby.[/FONT]

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Happenstance

Love = Adam Ant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: April 07, 2006, 02:26:07 pm »

Thank you so much, this is so great. Now my sims can live a more normal life.

//Happenstance

honeyblondekitty

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 07, 2006, 02:36:34 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
Are you using the no baby harassment mod? because someonesaid it caused a problem in their game, another reason may be that it was meant to be an autonomous action so maxis did'nt program it to check for clicking on the baby.

Nope, I have barely any mods.

There\'s always time for later...
fransica

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 07, 2006, 08:53:19 pm »

Quote from: AnnieBonnie
Does it conflict with any other hacks? I don't have may in my game, but I'd like to know.

*waves* Hi Fransica!!!!

Hi honey!! Cheesy

Can you hear me now.....good
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 07, 2006, 09:06:08 pm »

I was pleased to see this mod moved from the adult section.  Breastfeeding is a natural and normal part of the human condition.  There is nothing vulgar about it.  Thanks, Squinge, for this long-overdue mod.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
nova-storm

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 07, 2006, 09:17:57 pm »

one of the most Awsome parts of this is NO MORE DIRTY BOTTLES!

that is one for the reasons I breat fed my babies lol I hate dishes Wink and so do my sims rofl

:happy8:A closed mouth gathers no foot. :smile:
resistance is futile you will be assimilated
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: April 08, 2006, 07:04:07 am »

Quote from: jase439
I was pleased to see this mod moved from the adult section. Breastfeeding is a natural and normal part of the human condition. There is nothing vulgar about it. Thanks, Squinge, for this long-overdue mod.
Originally I put it there thinking the site may get a lot of complaints about kids downloading it, or complain to me about posting it but looking at the poll I guess i was mistaken, I can't remember that guys name that complained about the nocensor hack with it working for child sims I wonder if he has a problem with this as well.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: April 08, 2006, 09:47:41 am »

Quote from: 1quinn1
I think this is a great idea....

I can't get it to work though. I have the Sims 2 installed on one computer and Uni & Nightlife on the other. I tried many times to get this to work....what am I doing wrong? I even took the fridge away hoping the mom would get the idea....nope. Help
The baby must be hungry enough for the option to appear also I had to include the entire persons pie menu to get it to work so if you have any other persons pie menu hacks intstalled they will conflict with each other.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: April 08, 2006, 10:27:25 am »

Quote from: Braveheart
Hi again Squing, The things you come up with never cease to amaze and amuse me. I have found a conflict between this hack and Thomas Riordan's 'changeclothes' hack. Again, the conflict is in the pie menus. This overrides the other one. Hope you will consider addressing this. Thansk Tracy
I am still trying to find away around using the pie menus but no luck yet.

Edit: what does Thomas Riordan's 'changeclothes' hack do?

mommato2beauties

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 08, 2006, 11:58:40 am »

Quote from: nova-storm
one of the most Awsome parts of this is NO MORE DIRTY BOTTLES!

that is one for the reasons I breat fed my babies lol I hate dishes Wink and so do my sims rofl

I have a blinkie in my siggy on another forum that said "too lazy to fix formula"  and I hate dishes too, so it worked out on both counts
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: