Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 08:43:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think this hack should be in the adult section?
Yes - 82 (9.5%)
No - 780 (90.5%)
Total Voters: 301

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Nurse Babies New Italian Translation Available(6/26/06)  (Read 372744 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: April 14, 2006, 09:15:08 pm »

Squinge,

One of us seems to be having e-mail problems again *sigh* so I am attaching the "universal version" to a post here instead (feel free to move it where you will). It should work with any version of Sims 2 and be compatible with InTeen. So, yay. I'll PM you the technical details.

Sorry this took so long to get back to you. Crazy week.

J
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 10:02:24 am by Squinge » Logged

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
dontfreakinimme

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 15, 2006, 03:51:08 am »

This is amazing, I love all your hacks! Thanks so much

~*Grab a glass because there's going to be a flood!*~
If I have headphones on my EARS, and you too can HEAR the music, why do you TALK to me?
syberspunk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: April 15, 2006, 04:47:27 am »

Quote from: jase439
Squinge,

One of us seems to be having e-mail problems again *sigh* so I am attaching the "universal version" to a post here instead (feel free to move it where you will). It should work with any version of Sims 2 and be compatible with InTeen. So, yay. I'll PM you the technical details.

Sorry this took so long to get back to you.  Crazy week.

J

Thanks for this Jase. Pescado had mentioned that he was going to make a 'more awesome' version, but what with his undetermined/indefinite leave of absence, I dunno when or if at all we'll ever see that. Tongue

I was going to try and separate the interaction from the main sim pie menu myself, but I'm glad someone else got around to doing it. Can't wait to try it out. Smiley

Ste

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 15, 2006, 10:05:02 am »

Quote from: higgins534
In the next update can you please make it so sims will stop breatsfeeding after the baby has it's hunger fullfilled? I kind of forgot about a sim breastfeeding...needless to say they were hungry.

I you sure they *weren't* still hungry?  Breast feeding hunger recovery is *really* slow (I mean...REALLY slow).  Try making the baby selectable (after it starts nursing) and monitor its hunger state.

Quote from: syberspunk
Pescado had mentioned that he was going to make a 'more awesome' version

Sounds like Pescado may be suffering from a touch of N.I.H. syndrome Cheesy

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: April 15, 2006, 10:19:13 am »

There is a new universal version available it now says nurse baby instead of breast feed.
I will post gender versions later right now it's a females only version.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 15, 2006, 10:23:18 am »

Here's a minor update, Squinge. It fixes a rare Maxis jump bug and should making baby's hunger recovery take less time (85 units per hour, I believe). These were things you had in your previous releases but I forgot to fold in. I tweaked it a little to give both mother and baby a social "boost" from nursing as well.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 11:41:55 am by Squinge » Logged

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: April 15, 2006, 10:27:48 am »

Here's a minor update, Squinge. It fixes a rare Maxis jump bug and should making baby's hunger recovery take less time (85 units per hour, I believe). These were things you had in your previous releases but I forgot to fold in. I tweaked it a little to give both mother and baby a social "boost" from nursing as well.
Ok thank you very much.

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 15, 2006, 11:02:06 am »

I seem to have overtweaked the autonomy variables, so mothers are almost as obsessive about breast feeding as they are about playing kicky ball.  I'll see if I can't dial this down a bit before all the mothers in Pleasantville end up with chapped nipples Smiley

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: April 15, 2006, 11:03:18 am »

I seem to have overtweaked the autonomy variables, so mothers are almost as obsessive about breast feeding as they are about playing kicky ball. I'll see if I can't dial this down a bit Smiley
Is that in the main mod or the 2nd file you sent me?

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: April 15, 2006, 11:05:36 am »

I have just retitled this to in testing until more people have tried this & reported if it works or not in their game.

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 15, 2006, 11:33:06 am »

Okies. This is a little better. The mothers should not be quite so obsessive about breast feeding now, but will prefer it over bottle feeding when social motive is low.

I'll leave this in your very capable hands now Smiley I gotta get my focus back on InTeen OFB before I have a mob scene.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 11:41:35 am by Squinge » Logged

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: April 15, 2006, 11:38:40 am »

I'll leave this in your very capable hands now Smiley I gotta get my focus back on InTeen OFB before I have a mob scene.
Ok thank you very much.

CyberOps

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 15, 2006, 11:59:15 am »

do we need both or just the universal faster motives one ?
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2006, 12:09:01 pm »

Good question.  I think Squinge may have renamed the file.  The last file I posted supercedes all earlier ones.

syberspunk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: April 15, 2006, 12:43:23 pm »

I think you only need one. I downloaded both, and they are the same file, but with different timestamps. I assume the latest one dated April 15, 12:25 PM is the one we want, that has all the fixes (jump bug, motives, and toned down autonomy).

Just a quick question tho... I noticed that, at least superficially, the Continue Feeding? Bhav has not changed from the original Maxis code. Is there a reason you include it but do not change it? Or was there some subtle change that I did not notice? Just wondering is all. Smiley

All this time I thought it was not necessary to include Bhavs that you don't actually edit. But there may have been some minor change I missed? But ever line looked the same to me.

Anyways great work, I'm glad you collaborated on this and helped make a version that is compatible friendly. Cheesy
Ste

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: