Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 12:32:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think this hack should be in the adult section?
Yes - 82 (9.5%)
No - 780 (90.5%)
Total Voters: 301

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Nurse Babies New Italian Translation Available(6/26/06)  (Read 365027 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Miao

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2006, 08:29:51 pm »

I'd always wanted there to be a breastfeeding option. Always liked breastfeeding better in real life 'cause it's more natural and is good for babies. That Maxis decided not to make it available is understandable, but thanks for making it available!
Mellisenda

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2006, 09:47:41 pm »

*Edited due to: My own error. Squinge had actually posted this thread in the Adults section of the forum, not a mod. I hadn't realized that and I apologize for my rant about it. Smiley

Sincerely,
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 08:51:09 pm by Mellisenda » Logged

Melissa
Angeleyez7680

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2006, 10:27:47 pm »

Hi Squinge, I downloaded this yesteday and had a baby today and the option does not show up for me. Can it be interfering with one of my other game mods? I sure would love to use it. Thanks
DMDye

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2006, 10:29:48 pm »

turned on the boolprop cheat to make baby Kati selectable

Is this absolutely necessary?

I just read about this *amazing* hack in N99 (that's who I'm quoting). Thank you, for liberating this!
carlymichelle

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2006, 10:36:03 pm »

Quote from: DMDye
Is this absolutely necessary?

I just read about this *amazing* hack in N99 (that's who I'm quoting). Thank you, for liberating this!

i use the insim
Mellisenda

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2006, 11:04:44 pm »

Deirdre, when I had posted that I was just stating that I had used the boolprop cheat for testing purposes of this hack and to make sure the mother was actually feeding her baby. You don't need to use the cheat for your sims to nurse their babies. Smiley

::hugs::

Melissa
carlymichelle

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2006, 11:45:40 pm »

Quote from: Mellisenda
Deirdre, when I had posted that I was just stating that I had used the boolprop cheat for testing purposes of this hack and to make sure the mother was actually feeding her baby. You don't need to use the cheat for your sims to nurse their babies. Smiley

::hugs::

i find the sim babies are more settled with the breastfeeding my sim feeds the  baby before  she goes to bed and when she gets  up and after she gets home from work   and the baby sleeps msot of the time  likea real babyexcept when  it needs its nappie changed  the baby  sleeps all nightt  too  one of  my  sims babies slept to 5am before it woke up and it was put down to  bed  at like 9pm!!! i also notice the sim gets more  tired   breastfeeding
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 11:48:08 pm by carlymichelle » Logged
bellajayne

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2006, 12:20:05 am »

I have been using this as well and love it!!!  so realistic, after enabling the boolproof cheat i can see the babies hunger bar go up, it takes almost as long as it does in real life to nurse, and then the baby poops, and is ready to sleep, so realistic! and i notice the sim baby is not as hungry as before! and no bottles, this makes having sim babies so much more fun instead of growing them up right away.Cheesy....Thank you , thank you , thank you....
ediblemalfoy

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2006, 12:24:41 am »

Oh, shiny. I'd love to breastfeed my kids (in the game). Thanks a lot!
ediblemalfoy

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2006, 12:38:17 am »

Quote from: beosboxboy
Yes

EP1 = University (Uni)

EP2 = Nightlife (NL)

EP3 = Open for Business (OfB)

EP4 = some hellish thing involving pets

Really!? OMG Finally!
DMDye

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2006, 12:57:02 am »

Thank you, Melissa for clearing this up - but if you don't use the
boolprop cheat
then I won't see the hunger bar go up? Because the baby is not 'selectable' and thererore I won't see it's motives changing?

I can understand that.
dmcneill777

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2006, 03:51:32 am »

I have used the boolprop cheat to watch the hunger go up, but it does go up very slowly.  I absolutely LOVE this hack, thank you so much.  But I was wondering if it could be tweaked a little so that the hunger goes up faster.  When you have twins it seems all she does is stand around breast feeding!  lol  I also love that the comfort level of the mommy or daddy sim goes up.  Wouldn't it be great if they could actually sit down and do this?  Maybe someday Maxis will let us have real rocking chairs we can rock babies in.  Thanks again for this, I love it!!!!!!!!

Dawn
Mellisenda

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2006, 07:29:04 am »

Dawn, this hack is actually just a basic mod that adds the option to the mother's interaction menu for the baby. The whole nursing action is part of the game with OFB, not made by this hack, so it would take seperate hacking to speed up the feeding time.

Melissa
Ancient Sim

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2006, 07:48:53 am »

This is GREAT as I have wanted this option for ages, but can you possibly enable it so toddlers can also be breastfed?  I fed my children well into toddlerhood (3 1/2 being the longest) and I would like to see that available.  That way the Sims can decide when they want to stop, just like we can in real life.

As for sitting down to do it, that should be possible.  I had an occasion in my game once where a Sim prepared a meal, served it and sat down to eat hers in an armchair, all the while holding the baby across her chest with her free arm.  It looked to all intents and purposes as if she was breastfeeding, so I'm sure that animation could be utilised somehow for this mod.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 07:51:03 am by Ancient Sim » Logged
mommato2beauties

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2006, 08:44:49 am »

Quote from: Ancient Sim
This is GREAT as I have wanted this option for ages, but can you possibly enable it so toddlers can also be breastfed?  I fed my children well into toddlerhood (3 1/2 being the longest) and I would like to see that available.  That way the Sims can decide when they want to stop, just like we can in real life.

I agree, both my children decided to stop before they were 2, but I would like to see the option enabled for toddlers as well.

Props for extracting this option.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: