Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:10:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think this hack should be in the adult section?
Yes - 82 (9.5%)
No - 780 (90.5%)
Total Voters: 301

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Nurse Babies New Italian Translation Available(6/26/06)  (Read 371273 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
bellajayne

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2006, 07:57:00 pm »

I noticed that the baby's hunger bar needs to be at at least half-way down for the option to show up...then usually they don't nurse for a while after its filled.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2006, 08:04:58 pm »

Quote from: bellajayne
I noticed that the baby's hunger bar needs to be at at least half-way down for the option to show up...then usually they don't nurse for a while after its filled.
Thanks for the information I couldn't remember exactly how it worked.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
emino

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2006, 08:49:52 pm »

Can you also upload a version that will only allow women to breastfeed?
Thanks!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2006, 09:09:35 pm »

Quote from: emino
Can you also upload a version that will only allow women to breastfeed?
Thanks!
I will do that in a little while, now that more than one person requested it.

FeistyRedhead

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2006, 10:32:24 pm »

Quote from: warduke
Well Bella Goth just got knocked up by the Grim Reaper so she is having a kid soon. Will try this out.
post pics on that ... i would love to see the offspring

thanks squinge! the way my sims are reproducing the bottles were stacking up
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 05:10:58 pm by Squinge » Logged

mommato2beauties

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2006, 10:47:08 pm »

Quote from: Rooby
Ha!  My son was cut off when he was 9 months.  His new favorite game was to wait until I was distracted and not making eye contact with him (ie, not paying attention to him) and them arch his back and see how far he could stretch my nipple.  He loved the reaction and had a ferocious 'latch' (suction on the nipple).  I decided any kid who thought that was funny and was able to drink from a cup by himself was DONE.  Besides, he was 10 pounds when he was BORN, it isn't like it was going to hurt him.

Smiley

I don't care how you feed your kid, as long as you feed them.  Personally, I was too lazy and cheap to do formula.  I saved over $3000 by breastfeeding.  Heck...it's convienient too, always there, always sterile, always the right temperature.  My oldest stopped herself at 18 months-she just lost interest, and the little one decided just before she was 2 that she was done.  But, like I was saying...to each their own.
mommato2beauties

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2006, 10:48:18 pm »

Rooby, check at Modthesims2 for Merola's mind control mirror...you can search it.  It allows you to make a sim selectable, and you can see the needs.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2006, 11:13:39 pm »

Quote from: mommato2beauties
Rooby, check at Modthesims2 for Merola's mind control mirror...you can search it. It allows you to make a sim selectable, and you can see the needs.
That is the same exact object i used to get my screenshot of the babies hunger going up.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2006, 11:15:26 pm »

Quote from: Rooby
I've installed the file, but have not had the option show up.

What is the 'boolprop cheat' that allows you to see a baby's needs? I don't know that one.

Do I need to be running insiminator or another cheat or hack to use this?

Sorry to be a pain.
Was your baby hungry enough?
Did you click on the baby or the mother sim?
Are you using EP3?

dmcneill777

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2006, 11:35:35 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
I will post another version that gives more hunger.

I swear you must be the most hard working modder I have ever seen.  Thanks so much for even considering my little request.  I also love the men only, women only version.  I wish I could do the things that you do.  You're AMAZING!

Dawn
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2006, 12:30:10 am »

Quote from: dmcneill777
Thanks so much for even considering my little request.
Dawn
Ok i posted it as a seperate file(feedbabyfaster.zip) if you would like it increased more just let me know I increased it by %25,

there was a time when I had no idea how to hack & made many requests but they never got answered so I try to answer as many as I can because
I know how it feels to need a hack but not get it.

carlymichelle

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2006, 01:05:40 am »

Ok i posted it as a seperate file(feedbabyfaster.zip) if you would like it increased more just let me know I increased it by %25,

there was a time when I had no idea how to hack & made many requests but they never got answered so I try to answer as many as I can because

i hate to ask but is it possible to  make the toddlers breastfeeed too?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2006, 01:08:32 am »

Quote from: carlymichelle
i hate to ask but is it possible to make the toddlers breastfeeed too?
No sorry someone else also requested that but there are no animations for toddlers built in the game that i could find anyways.

dmcneill777

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2006, 01:34:06 am »

I think I love you!!!!!!!!!  Wink  I will let you know how it's going.  I can't say how much I appreciate it, especially how fast you did it.  And you're on the east coast too!  It's like 2 am.  You must be a night owl like me.  Thanks again for all you do, if it wasn't for people like you the sims wouldn't be the game it is.
dmcneill777

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2006, 01:43:50 am »

Quote from: Ancient Sim
This is GREAT as I have wanted this option for ages, but can you possibly enable it so toddlers can also be breastfed?  I fed my children well into toddlerhood (3 1/2 being the longest) and I would like to see that available.  That way the Sims can decide when they want to stop, just like we can in real life.

As for sitting down to do it, that should be possible.  I had an occasion in my game once where a Sim prepared a meal, served it and sat down to eat hers in an armchair, all the while holding the baby across her chest with her free arm.  It looked to all intents and purposes as if she was breastfeeding, so I'm sure that animation could be utilised somehow for this mod.
That would be awesome!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: