Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:17:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think this hack should be in the adult section?
Yes - 82 (9.5%)
No - 780 (90.5%)
Total Voters: 301

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Nurse Babies New Italian Translation Available(6/26/06)  (Read 367005 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mellisenda

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: April 08, 2006, 02:07:50 pm »

snake, that type of comment belongs in the Adult section of the forum. Not here. This is a mother/baby interaction hack in the regular part of the forum. Your suggestion is not appropriate for it.

Melissa
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: April 08, 2006, 02:16:52 pm »

Quote from: Mellisenda
snake, that type of comment belongs in the Adult section of the forum. Not here. This is a mother/baby interaction hack in the regular part of the forum. Your suggestion is not appropriate for it.
I just deleted it if you see anymore like that please send me a private message & I will remove it.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Mellisenda

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 08, 2006, 04:39:44 pm »

Thank you very much, Squinge. Smiley

Melissa
Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: April 08, 2006, 04:56:59 pm »

It's kind of funny that feeding babies is such a contraversial issue. :lol:

I voted for the adult section myself, not because I think there's anything wrong with it (heck, I downloaded it as soon as I saw it), but because people can't seem to distinguish between sexuality and natural function when it comes to breasts.  I hate to see useful mods flamed because of puritanical or objectifying beliefs.

Breasts are not designed solely for men's pleasure, and some people need to take biology lessons and realize that.  Now I'm done adding fuel to the fire...I'm sorry.  Couldn't resist tossing in my two cents.

Visit my site for original fantasy fiction (Warning: my stories include male/male romance)
Beyond the Ninth Wave
Rincewind010101

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 08, 2006, 08:50:36 pm »

Thank you so much for this hack - it sounds brilliant!  I have wanted this for ages - though I do wish Sims could sit down to feed the baby: that would be so much more realistic. I breastfed four children (not all at once!) and I think it's both natural and beautiful, besides giving health benefits to both mother and baby. One question - is bottle-feeding still an option? (I don't think I want teenagers, grandparents, total strangers, etc. breastfeeding baby)

Quote from: Rooby
Ha!  My son was cut off when he was 9 months.  His new
favorite game was to wait until I was distracted and not making eye contact with him (ie, not paying attention to him) and them arch his back and see how far he could stretch my nipple.  He loved the reaction and had a ferocious 'latch' (suction on the nipple).  I decided any kid who thought that was funny and was able to drink from a cup by himself was DONE.  

Smiley

Rooby - my worst experience was when my son (why is it always the boys?) had his first teeth - and sneezed while I was feeding him! Snap! I screamed - he stared at me in amazement, then started laughing (his sense of humour hasn't changed in 23 years!) It brings tears to my eyes just remembering! :pale:
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 08, 2006, 10:36:57 pm »

InTeenimater users should have a care.  These mods will conflict with one another.  Install one or the other, but not both, or neither mod will likely not function as intended.

I have already been in touch with Squinge about the incompatibility and we are both looking at ways to improve the compatibility of these mods in the future.

J

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Sim_gurl09

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 08, 2006, 11:10:30 pm »

I can't get the option to appear. I have EP2, I removed Inteen and the no harassment hack and I still can't get the option to appear. Is it the inSimenator?
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 08, 2006, 11:28:11 pm »

No.  The InSIMenator is an object mod, not a global behavior mod.  There's is nothing here that could conflict with the InSIMenator.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Sim_gurl09

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 08, 2006, 11:58:29 pm »

You're right, Jase. I just deleted inTeen and the option appeared. Thanks alot!
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 09, 2006, 12:03:34 am »

Quote from: Sim_gurl09
I can't get the option to appear. I have EP2, I removed Inteen and the no harassment hack and I still can't get the option to appear. Is it the inSimenator?

I'm confused.  You said you removed the InTeenimater in your first post?  Did you forget to remove all the files?

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 09, 2006, 02:00:45 am »

Quote from: Isles2255
I downloaded the correct version, but I dont get any option to breast feed at all.  Any ideas?

Mod conflict (see Sim_Gurl's reply).

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: April 09, 2006, 03:36:57 am »

Quote from: Isles2255
I downloaded the version for University, but I dont get a breast feed option no matter how hungry the baby is. Whats wrong?

I deleted the InTeen also but still no option
For TS2 - EP2
the option shows up as feed baby not breast feed baby as the ep3 version, to get the other version posted quick I didn't change the pie menu text in the other versions.

photo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: April 09, 2006, 05:52:31 pm »

it didn't work for me! the baby kept getting stuck in a loop where it would look like the baby was floating in mid air cause the parent would let go of the baby and then they would put the baby down and not be able to put it in the crib when they picked it back up again.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: April 09, 2006, 05:54:53 pm »

Quote from: photo_me2004
it didn't work for me! the baby kept getting stuck in a loop where it would look like the baby was floating in mid air cause the parent would let go of the baby and then they would put the baby down and not be able to put it in the crib when they picked it back up again.
Sounds like some other hack is conflicting with this one.

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 09, 2006, 09:26:31 pm »

Hey there. I finally got around to checking this thread again. I do have the no baby harassment hack. I'll try removing it to see if that makes a difference. Hang on.....
Ok I'm back....I took out no baby harassment and everything works fine. Good. I didn't really see that the no baby harassment did that much anyway.

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: