Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:47:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think this hack should be in the adult section?
Yes - 82 (9.5%)
No - 780 (90.5%)
Total Voters: 301

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Nurse Babies New Italian Translation Available(6/26/06)  (Read 367146 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Cocomama

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 10, 2006, 06:56:04 am »

Thanks, no more bottles for my Sims babys.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: April 10, 2006, 07:40:57 am »

Quote from: Isles2255
I think its a great idea, and you are close to making this work well, but if you would just spend a little more time on it, I think you could get it to work with many of those you already are aware it does not work with. Just a suggestion.
The only thing this mod does is enable you do tell sims to feed babies, everything else is built into the game sims will do this autonomously so there isn't anything else I can do for this mod.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 07:46:11 am by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Sim_gurl09

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 10, 2006, 10:26:39 am »

Quote from: jase439
I'm confused.  You said you removed the InTeenimater in your first post?  Did you forget to remove all the files?

Yeah. I forgot InTeen D.
pajamas_chris

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 11, 2006, 05:09:52 am »

thank you so much for this. I didn't really think of brest-feeding sim babies before i saw this hack thingy.. and now i feel i can't live without it Tongue
chobitpersocom

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 11, 2006, 11:30:50 am »

I have the feedbabyfaster one and I am not seeing breastfeed baby option when I click on the mom.

Do I need to also download one of the other breastfeed mods?

Maggie - has all the eps except holiday and family fun.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2006, 01:30:56 pm »

Quote from: chobitpersocom
I have the feedbabyfaster one and I am not seeing breastfeed baby option when I click on the mom.

Do I need to also download one of the other breastfeed mods?

Maggie - has all the eps except holiday and family fun.
Yes the feed faster only makes babies get fed faster so you need the ep3 breast feed file for the option to show up.

gdayars

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 11, 2006, 05:00:24 pm »

Iris the walking around thing with the baby, without her actually holding the baby, do you have the latest insimenator downloaded, because that is what happened to me any time I made the baby selectable?
FurryJackal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: April 12, 2006, 12:17:04 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
Yes the feed faster only makes babies get fed faster so you need the ep3 breast feed file for the option to show up.

*Facepalms* Thank you for the answer! I was wondering this, myself! Smiley I had removed the breastfeed ep3 thing thinking the faster was a replacement and was wondering what happened!

I have a further question. Uh, is there anyway to have it drop the action off of queue when the baby's done eating? I kind of forgot one of my moms was feeding her baby *sheepish grin* while dealing with the others and she'd gone into a lot of motivation failure before I stopped and went.. Uh! OH NO!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 10:20:10 pm by FurryJackal » Logged
jersey_princess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: April 13, 2006, 04:00:00 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy
EP4 = some hellish thing involving pets

YAAAY!!

Sorry, back to topic at hand.
I think this is a cool idea, but I have no baby harassment and I will get the OFB InTeen when it comes out. Apparently there will be a fix between this and the InTeen, which is a great idea because I'm sure people would like to have both.
I don't really think the no baby harassment does much. But still, I like having it, so is there a similar hack that this will comply with?

Cazzy
~ SLASHING COUGAR at the AA ~
x Please join us at the Animal Army x
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: April 13, 2006, 04:55:46 pm »

Quote from: jersey_princess
YAAAY!!
is there a similar hack that this will comply with?
I'm not even sure what the conflict is with no baby harassment just that someone reported to me that there was one, I would have to look at that mod to see if I can change anything.
Do you have a link to that mod?

Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: April 13, 2006, 10:49:43 pm »

The "no baby harassment" mod will prevent the breastfeeding option from showing up.  I assume because the behavior for breastfeeding is based on autonomous behavior, and the harassment mod is meant to block autonomous baby handling so that sims aren't constantly picking infants up and ignoring their own needs.

Visit my site for original fantasy fiction (Warning: my stories include male/male romance)
Beyond the Ninth Wave
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2006, 12:47:36 am »

Quote from: Squinge
I'm not even sure what the conflict is with no baby harassment just that someone reported to me that there was one, I would have to look at that mod to see if I can change anything.
Do you have a link to that mod?
It's part of the Pescado "no" collection.  You'll find it at MATY or MTS2.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
jersey_princess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: April 14, 2006, 08:35:48 am »

So I'm guessing that "harassment" will probably not be able to be used in compatibility with this?

Cazzy
~ SLASHING COUGAR at the AA ~
x Please join us at the Animal Army x
Sandilou

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2006, 02:49:44 pm »

Quote from: FurryJackal

I have a further question. Uh, is there anyway to have it drop the action off of queue when the baby's done eating?

I would like to see this feature also.  Breastfeeding's great, but making the baby selectable using Insim to check to see if it is full makes the baby buggy in my game.  Other sims will autonomously try to feed the baby with a bottle after, because the baby still isn't full.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 02:52:47 pm by Sandilou » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: April 14, 2006, 02:53:46 pm »

Quote from: FurryJackal
I have a further question. Uh, is there anyway to have it drop the action off of queue when the baby's done eating? I kind of forgot one of my moms was feeding her baby *sheepish grin* while dealing with the others and she'd gone into a lot of motivation failure before I stopped and went.. Uh! OH NO!
It should stop automatically but I will check it.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: