Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:32:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think this hack should be in the adult section?
Yes - 82 (9.5%)
No - 780 (90.5%)
Total Voters: 301

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Nurse Babies New Italian Translation Available(6/26/06)  (Read 367016 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ancient Sim

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: April 16, 2006, 01:36:08 pm »

I had to take nobabyharrassment out for this to work properly, but without it my game drives me crazy.  I am constantly having to stop the sims bothering the baby, trying to feed it when it isn't hungry, even though they are starving ... is there anyway the two can be made compatible?  Much as I want breastfeeding in my game, the constant harrassing of the baby is just too much as I've been without it for so long.  I had a house with 4 adults and 2 sets of twins and two of the adults died of starvation because they just wouldn't leave the babies alone and not one of them actually needed feeding!
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 16, 2006, 02:38:22 pm »

Just: FeedBaby_NoFeedToddlersOrChildren.  Squinge is taking a long overdue break from modding this weekend, but I am sure he will update his opening post with the new build when he returns.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
blndneiderchic
« Reply #212 on: April 16, 2006, 10:51:35 pm »

I love this mod! :smile bi:  I hate those bottles, "Who feeds their baby and then leaves the bottle on the floor to rot anyway?" :dontknow: It did however take me forever to figure out why when I first put this in my game it did not show the option to breastfeed.  I took out the InTeen and do not have the nobabyharrassment.  So I would like to report that if you are having problems with breastfeeding not showing up and have moveinall_nofriends_EP3 (not sure who's mod this is) that may be your problem, they are not compatible as far as I can tell.  I was not getting the option to breastfeed at all, took this out and TaDa it worked!  Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 10:52:25 pm by blndneiderchic » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: April 17, 2006, 09:08:30 am »

Quote from: GoddessByline
in my game it prevents Infants from growing into Toddlers. I pulled all other hacks from my game, to make sure it wasn't a conflict, but alas, that was not the case.
One other player over at N99 have encountered the same bug.
Hope you can fix this in some way, as the breastfeeding really was something my game needed.
--- Bibi
Have you tried the sims 2 conflict detection utility to check for a conflict? also which eps do you own?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 09:20:02 am by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
indalu12

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 17, 2006, 09:17:54 am »

this is classic!
good job!

"i'm finding it hard to believe, we're in heaven...."
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: April 17, 2006, 10:36:12 am »

Quote from: o2badragon
I love this!! However, I get a menu on every family member under the age of adult - including my teenager. Any suggestions? It doesn't really bother me or my game so I don't really have to do anything about it if there is not a solution. Thanks
I will post another version to stop that in a little while.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: April 17, 2006, 03:23:41 pm »

I just posted a new version 1.0c that makes the nurse option appear only for babies, also added male/female only versions.

Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: April 17, 2006, 09:55:42 pm »

Wow, a lot of updates in a short time!  Now I'm a bit confused...I still have the first version plus the "feed baby faster" separate hack.  I assume that I'll have to delete the old nursing hack before installing 1.0c, but what about the faster feeding hack?  I don't see a new version of that anywhere, so is it still applicable or is the modification included in the new nursing hack?

Thanks.

Visit my site for original fantasy fiction (Warning: my stories include male/male romance)
Beyond the Ninth Wave
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 17, 2006, 10:11:30 pm »

Quote from: Xylune
Wow, a lot of updates in a short time!  Now I'm a bit confused...I still have the first version plus the "feed baby faster" separate hack.  I assume that I'll have to delete the old nursing hack before installing 1.0c, but what about the faster feeding hack?  I don't see a new version of that anywhere, so is it still applicable or is the modification included in the new nursing hack?

Thanks.

Faster feeding was incorporated into the new build.  Is it "as fast" as the other...I don't know...only that it's faster than what the Maxis default was.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: April 17, 2006, 10:31:14 pm »

Okay, thanks.  I'll delete the old hack and the faster feeding hack and install this one to try it out.

Visit my site for original fantasy fiction (Warning: my stories include male/male romance)
Beyond the Ninth Wave
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: April 17, 2006, 10:33:17 pm »

Quote from: Xylune
Wow, a lot of updates in a short time! Now I'm a bit confused...Thanks.
I know but the first update was just renaming the file that jase posted while I was taking a break for easter & the second one was so the nurse option wouldn't show up for anyone older than baby.

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 17, 2006, 11:06:23 pm »

I need to stop breaking Squinge's mods Cheesy

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: April 18, 2006, 12:43:02 am »

Quote from: jase439
I need to stop breaking Squinge's mods Cheesy
You are probably trying to get even with me for making mods that conflict with yours:mrgreen:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 12:45:35 am by Squinge » Logged

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 18, 2006, 12:58:56 am »

Quote from: Squinge
You are probably trying to get even with me for making mods that conflict with yours:mrgreen:

Pay no mind to that CT - Deploy Trojan Horse? BHAV I added.

discordkitty

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 18, 2006, 06:09:56 am »

This is an awesome hack - I'd love to have it but I can't give up my nobabyharassment hack =/

Great job though, I have TONS of your mods =)

edit: after reading some of the posts on the later pages of the thread, I think I'll try it with the nobabyharassment mod still in. Hopefully it works =D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 06:17:02 am by discordkitty » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: