Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:53:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think this hack should be in the adult section?
Yes - 82 (9.5%)
No - 780 (90.5%)
Total Voters: 301

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Nurse Babies New Italian Translation Available(6/26/06)  (Read 371372 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Ravynlee

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: April 19, 2006, 11:58:22 pm »

Beautiful! It also gives a much needed interaction/that added touch of 'realism' that was lacking in the sims world! Can't thank you enough. Going to go test it out!
:cheers:
-Rav Cheesy

Just a question though: Where's the Birth Gender Preference mod? I've done multiple searches and can't seem to find it... am I not looking in the right places???
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 12:12:34 am by Ravynlee » Logged
trinaankrissy

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 21, 2006, 01:01:05 pm »

i laugh when i saw this.. wow. what is next. all i need is to see the sims be able to put the baby inside the car with their own car seat. an i will advertise this game in my own business
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 21, 2006, 05:33:29 pm »

Quote from: wintergirl1223
Thank you! Like some doctors have said, breast is best!

Alot of men have said this also Cheesy

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: April 21, 2006, 06:27:50 pm »

Quote from: Ravynlee
Just a question though: Where's the Birth Gender Preference mod? I've done multiple searches and can't seem to find it... am I not looking in the right places???
I pulled that mod a while back because one of my girls became a boy when she became a child & people were having problems with the family tree getting corrupt.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Master Chief

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 22, 2006, 04:57:17 pm »

Quote from: Ancient Sim
This is GREAT as I have wanted this option for ages, but can you possibly enable it so toddlers can also be breastfed?  I fed my children well into toddlerhood (3 1/2 being the longest) and I would like to see that available.  That way the Sims can decide when they want to stop, just like we can in real life.

As for sitting down to do it, that should be possible.  I had an occasion in my game once where a Sim prepared a meal, served it and sat down to eat hers in an armchair, all the while holding the baby across her chest with her free arm.  It looked to all intents and purposes as if she was breastfeeding, so I'm sure that animation could be utilised somehow for this mod.

Yes, I second that.

"Poetry feeds your Innermost Self" and "it is an antidote to despair or dullness, or some fashionable stupidity."

- Robertson Davies -
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: April 23, 2006, 07:54:08 am »

Quote from: Ancient Sim
As for sitting down to do it, that should be possible. I had an occasion in my game once where a Sim prepared a meal, served it and sat down to eat hers in an armchair, all the while holding the baby across her chest with her free arm.
I think I just found the animations for that, was your sim sitting in a chair that came with ep2 when you saw that?

FurryJackal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: April 25, 2006, 03:33:54 am »

I don't know if it's been mentioned already but is there any reports on conflicts of nursed babies not growing to child-hood and staying on toddler age? Is this an Inteenimator bug? A nursing bug? A conflict of both? I noticed this after putting Inteen in my game, again.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: April 25, 2006, 05:09:06 am »

Quote from: FurryJackal
I don't know if it's been mentioned already but is there any reports on conflicts of nursed babies not growing to child-hood and staying on toddler age? Is this an Inteenimator bug? A nursing bug? A conflict of both? I noticed this after putting Inteen in my game, again.
This is the first I'm hearing of it, I don't think it's nursing because that is built into the game & I don't belive it's the Inteenimator either what other mods do you use? have you tried checking for a hack conflict with the sims 2 conflict detection utility?

Micaela

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 25, 2006, 11:40:30 am »

Squinge,
I just had to thank you personally for this and the pregnancy clothing hack... no more green bottles laying around my house now!!!!  Thank you for making your discovery available to the rest of us!

xoxoxo's,
Micaela

Only boring people are bored!
[/I]
KittyKatH2o

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 27, 2006, 07:58:38 pm »

I always wondered why sims could never do this! So unnatural! Thanks Squinge!

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."
Akuavi3
« Reply #250 on: April 30, 2006, 06:58:01 am »

Thanks, this is so cool!
And the mothers get attached to their babies so much quicker!
You're amazing!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #251 on: April 30, 2006, 08:03:27 pm »

Quote from: Amyrosie
That's cool, but when my Sims are breastfeeding, it's taking forever I have to make it stop manually. It never ends! :pale:
They should stop once the baby is full, I will test this in a couple of different families & see if it happens to me if it does I will try changing some settings.Smiley

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: May 01, 2006, 02:18:18 pm »

Quote from: curliered
I downloaded this hack,I have all games except uni,and the option to nurse is not showing up,I have most of your hacks and they work great!,I also have inteen ofb.Could there be a conflict? Thanks
how hungry was the baby when you tired to nurse it?

crazyghfan3
« Reply #253 on: May 01, 2006, 05:25:38 pm »

how do you install it because i keep getting the double click messege even when i did that. I also have installed opean for business so does the hack work with that particlur program Please Help
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 05:27:14 pm by crazyghfan3 » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: May 01, 2006, 05:35:22 pm »

Quote from: crazyghfan3
how do you install it because i keep getting the double click messege even when i did that. I also have installed opean for business so does the hack work with that particlur program Please Help
To install this mod just unzip the file & place it in your "my documents\ea games\the sims 2\downloads" folder & yes this is compatible with ep3:)

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: