Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 06:02:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think this hack should be in the adult section?
Yes - 82 (9.5%)
No - 780 (90.5%)
Total Voters: 301

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Nurse Babies New Italian Translation Available(6/26/06)  (Read 373013 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #255 on: May 01, 2006, 08:28:25 pm »

Quote from: curliered
I'll try that and see
Thanks Squinge I hope it works I was so excited when I saw this hack,I have seven kids,breastfed all,encluding my quadruplets!!
your welcome & if it still doesn't work let me know and I will try to figure something out to help you:)

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Xianah

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 02, 2006, 04:52:05 am »

Thanks!! This new version is much better, my sim no longer drops the baby and they nurse automously, which was quite funny when I saw the Dad doing it!! LOL.. I also like that the pie menu now says 'Nurse'.

I know theres a female only version, but this one for both saves time and stops the kitchen being littered with stinking baby bottles, seeing as they have twins.

I know I could use moveobjects on to simply delete the bottles, but it gets to a point where you have so many 'easy way outs/helping hands' for your sims, they start to have nothing to do.. hehe

anyhoo, thanks your continued support is very much appreciated.
Carla Sturmer

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 02, 2006, 12:29:42 pm »

Nice!  I'd always wondered why Sims can't breast feed their babies, once that doctors say it's better.

"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
Oscar Wilde
CharlotteKelly

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 02, 2006, 06:45:51 pm »

OMG Squinge, this is a wonderful hack.  All the women and my family have breastfed their babies, so when I first played the sims 2 I was trying click on the mother to feed the baby.  Who knew bottles existed?  Smiley

I haven't read the whole thread (over 14 pages worth of reading) so forgive me if this has already been asked.  

Breastfeeding your child promotes better brain developement, so would this give the baby a sort of "smart milk" effect when they became toddlers (so you wouldn't need smart milk anymore) ??  Since I've had the FFS Debugger I've noticed that my sims raised on smart milk have an IQ of up 360 until they become YA/Adults.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: May 02, 2006, 07:03:12 pm »

Quote from: CharlotteKelly
Breastfeeding your child promotes better brain developement, so would this give the baby a sort of "smart milk" effect when they became toddlers (so you wouldn't need smart milk anymore) ?? Since I've had the FFS Debugger I've noticed that my sims raised on smart milk have an IQ of up 360 until they become YA/Adults.
good question, I'm not sure you would have to research that after using this mod:)

CharlotteKelly

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 02, 2006, 09:08:08 pm »

lol okay, I better get popping some babies out then Smiley

edit:Just tested it with my new twins. Nope, no extra IQ
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 09:29:09 pm by Squinge » Logged
Mishy

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 04, 2006, 11:43:59 am »

this is great!
cant wait to try it out.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: May 04, 2006, 12:06:01 pm »

Quote from: CharlotteKelly
Since I've had the FFS Debugger I've noticed that my sims raised on smart milk have an IQ of up 360 until they become YA/Adults.
What is their IQ after they become YA/Adults ?

TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 04, 2006, 02:19:31 pm »

This may be a silly question, but are there different animations for this?  I have an anti censor patch.  When I tried having a Sim feed her baby, it just did the regular holding baby animations.  Is this what it should look like or are there supposed to be different animations?   Just want to make sure this isn't conflicting with other mods or something.

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: May 04, 2006, 07:57:13 pm »

Quote from: TheCelt
Just want to make sure this isn't conflicting with other mods or something.
That is the way maxis made it so you are seeing the correct animations it looks more real with the censor on then it does without the censor:)

TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 05, 2006, 02:18:59 am »

LOL I just noticed in your orginal post you said the nurse option will now only show up for babies.  Was it showing up for toddlers or older kids before?

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: May 05, 2006, 02:01:31 pm »

Quote from: TheCelt
LOL I just noticed in your orginal post you said the nurse option will now only show up for babies. Was it showing up for toddlers or older kids before?
It was showing up for everyone baby to elder, lol:)

TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 05, 2006, 03:29:33 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
It was showing up for everyone baby to elder, lol:)

LOL!  I bet there's a few people out there though that would have liked this mod to have stayed like that!  LOL

Tepa

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 10, 2006, 10:37:22 am »

I have far too many mods, but this is one of my favourites. Smiley
punkrockgoth1988

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 10, 2006, 02:25:34 pm »

Honestly I wouldn't mind if Will Wright hadn't taken all that code out... I can only hope that if there ever is a Sims 3, which I know there will be, that Maxis/EA will include things they took out from Sims 2. I'm an adult now, so buying M or AO rated games isn't an issue anymore...

I own The Sims 2, Uni, NL, HPP, OFB, Pets, and Seasons... I however am borrowing FF until I can afford to buy it myself.:lurk:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: