Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:06:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think this hack should be in the adult section?
Yes - 82 (9.5%)
No - 780 (90.5%)
Total Voters: 301

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Nurse Babies New Italian Translation Available(6/26/06)  (Read 366956 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
shelbybee

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: February 18, 2009, 06:30:46 pm »

yay! finally. i've been looking for this  Grin
Loisette

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 21, 2009, 03:52:24 pm »

Thank you for this great mod.  Cheesy
Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #527 on: March 02, 2009, 11:27:54 am »

Thank you so much!
I'm glad for this, as it's a normal part of life! (as well as a natural one!!)  This was a great job you did!!
thanks again,
Skye

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
xsweetruinx

your the one who walks right through me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #528 on: March 11, 2009, 10:51:51 pm »

Omg! This is awesome thankies.

Emmylu

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 14, 2009, 09:35:02 am »

First of all, hi. :-) First post & all that so I thought I'd be polite!

Basically, I'm getting the option to "Nurse Baby" appear [I installed the FeedBabyFemaleOnlynoautonomous.zip version] but my Sim mother hands the baby back to the father and just stands there whenever I try and make her nurse.

The HCDU isn't showing anything that's conflicting, but I am confused about something from reading this thread. Is the Inteen compatible or not? If it isn't then that's why, if it is then I have no idea...

I don't have the nobabyharrassment hack.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!
AnnaMaria26

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: March 15, 2009, 11:26:07 pm »

So is this mod compatible with AL and the Inseminator? I had it once before but something happened in my game and I had to re-install everything before I got the chance to use it so I don't know if it works with the latest Inseminator and AL or not. Can someone be so kind as to let me know whether or not It'll be fine or not? Thanks Squinge for creating some of the best mods! You rock! Smiley 
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: March 16, 2009, 01:32:22 am »

These mods do work for later EPs such as FT, AL and MG.

Sounds like you have another mod conflict that's not showing in HCDU. A mod that most likely modifying the way Sims care for the children or something similar. I found that Pescado's babycontrol mod interferes with these versions, mostly the autonomous versions.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
AnnaMaria26

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: March 16, 2009, 03:03:50 am »

Thanks Chaavik for the quick response I appreciate it.

So it will work fine with the latest and last Insiminator installed?

Like I said I haven't had the chance to play the Sims 2 for at least a year or so since I last had to reboot my computer from scratch and then re-install everything (it was a big pain in the you know what! Smiley But I'll definitely look to see if it works when I have everything I want installed back in.  I'll let ya know. Thanks again for the help and advice.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 16, 2009, 08:14:30 pm »

Yeah, it will work the last version of Insimenator. Both work completely separate from each other.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
BoilingOil

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 06, 2009, 05:43:37 am »

Basically, I'm getting the option to "Nurse Baby" appear [I installed the FeedBabyFemaleOnlynoautonomous.zip version] but my Sim mother hands the baby back to the father and just stands there whenever I try and make her nurse.

I have exactly that same situation. But it will only happen if daddy is standing idly by, looking at mommy holding her kid. If daddy is not around, mother will just put the baby on the floor, pick it up again (hardly understandable why she must do that, but that's another matter), and nurse it. So send him away, just a few feet or to a nearby room, and have him do something.

I have another issue, however, with that same mod (and same version). Even though it's supposed to be non-autonomous, every time I give my Sims free will, they seem to be unable to stay away from the babies... they must and will nurse the baby, even when the little one needs nothing but sleep...

I will remove it, because it doesn't work as advertised... I'm fed up with cancelling the "nurse baby" emitter every 5 seconds.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 07:18:04 am by BoilingOil » Logged
legna

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 28, 2009, 07:43:30 pm »

thanks
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 09:25:48 pm by Squinge » Logged
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 14, 2009, 07:02:24 pm »

...mother will just put the baby on the floor, pick it up again (hardly understandable why she must do that, but that's another matter), and nurse it. ].

YAY I Love this mod!!!  Wouldn't enjoy playing as much without it, it's so awesomely natural.

I am having the same type of issue though.  When I click nurse the mother will either put the baby on the floor or put it back in the crib (floor mostly though) before nursing the infant.   She does mostly follow through with the nursing though so it's a minor hiccup.  I say mostly because she does pause after she puts it down and sometimes nanny, dad, or sibling with scoop up the baby just after she lays it down.

My moms do appear to nurse autonomously as well but if that's a glitch then it's a great one, lol.  Mom's do nurse on their own-- Titter  I never needed prompting Laugh2.

Sims by Dasi:

Josette1807

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: May 15, 2009, 08:46:46 am »

I don't have this problem, if I make the mother nurse, she'll start nursing as soon as the actions before that are done and she is holding the baby.

Josette
loryah

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 08, 2009, 03:13:42 am »

YAY that's great ! thank you for that !
danielszabo

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 08, 2009, 07:17:15 am »

great mod thank you. i wish there was inteen version
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38
  Print  

Jump to: