Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:07:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think this hack should be in the adult section?
Yes - 82 (9.5%)
No - 780 (90.5%)
Total Voters: 301

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Nurse Babies New Italian Translation Available(6/26/06)  (Read 367240 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: May 16, 2006, 12:51:23 pm »

Quote from: TheCelt
Ohh you know it's a good mod when someone delurks!

This same mod made me delurk, too! Cheesy That's 'cuz it's awesome! *Throws :happy1:*

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Elerneron

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 17, 2006, 12:59:58 am »

Hi, first of all this is a marvelous mod.  I've been using the various versions for a while now.  Any chance of getting a version where unrelated sims have the option to nurse the babies?  Some of my sims have wet nurses because of the functionality of your earlier versions, and now they're sorta not wet nurses any more.
Christi

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 18, 2006, 01:34:29 am »

Having a slight problem with the new one,when I instruct the sim too breast feed the baby,the baby becomes suspened in mid-air,after that I had the sim try to hold the baby,and she couldn't,I exitsed the house came back in and the mother sim had no interactions with the baby at all,any idea what could cause this to happen?
MyGP4U2NV
« Reply #303 on: May 18, 2006, 06:49:57 am »

I really love this mod, as I nursed both of my kids.

I'm not sure if this is a problem with this mod or with the maxis code itself but my sim is obsessed with feeding the baby. She will nurse, then tuck the baby in, then stand there for a second, then take the baby out to nurse again. I'm not sure when the sim gets qued to feed the baby a bottle, maybe maxis set it so high, but I think there shouldn't be a feed baby bottle or nurse qued untill the baby's hunger is in the middle or so.

I think it would also be really cool if the relationship would go up a bit faster between nurser and nursing child then when they are fed a bottle. I also think it would be cool if the nursed child would get sick less often since nursing improves the immune system (which I believe 100%, since my 16 month old daughter has never been sick, not ever a single ear infection and my 6 year old has been sick about 5 times).
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: May 18, 2006, 12:00:56 pm »

Quote from: MyGP4U2NV
I'm not sure if this is a problem with this mod or with the maxis code itself but my sim is obsessed with feeding the baby.
That is a maxis thing they adjust the advertising to make it seem like it satisfies all of their motives by feeding, tucking in, ect Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #305 on: May 18, 2006, 12:04:43 pm »

Quote from: Elerneron
Any chance of getting a version where unrelated sims have the option to nurse the babies?
I will try it & get back to you asap Smiley

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: May 18, 2006, 12:08:44 pm »

Quote from: chris_robey2000
any idea what could cause this to happen?
Have you tried the sims 2 hack conflict detection utility ?

Christi

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 18, 2006, 03:52:47 pm »

Thank you Squinge for this,I never knew it exsited.I went through last night and got rid of a coulpe dups of the same mod,and it worked great,but this will certainly help for future problems.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #308 on: May 19, 2006, 02:31:10 pm »

Quote from: chris_robey2000
Thank you Squinge for this,I never knew it exsited.
Your welcome, are you still having that problem?

bobthevicious

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 19, 2006, 05:58:48 pm »

Danke Zehr! interesting that maxis put this in... since most people make their sims with fridges.

My fists have shattered men's dreams, destroyed families, and crushed hopes. But when i open these hands, I can hold my wife, make my children laugh, and even aid others. The path that we chose is not right, it is simply the path that we chose.
Sim Master
« Reply #310 on: May 20, 2006, 10:00:25 pm »

So someone finally figured out how to unlock that code! Thanks!
BTTFsimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: May 20, 2006, 10:28:13 pm »

Thanks -- I downloaded and used it recently. Smiley What I like best is that my Sims can choose to do this -- I was happily surprised when my mother went to nurse her child. I'll download the new version for any future kidlings. Thank you again.

I Love My Doc Brown Sims. Smiley
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: May 23, 2006, 01:01:28 am »

I fixed the nested interaction error you would get when trying to cancel the nurse baby option and the baby would end up in the air.

Moonstar

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 24, 2006, 10:32:29 am »

Cool! i didn't know sims could do that either.
 the male doing it is kinda weird though  so I'll stick with the female version only Tongue
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 24, 2006, 01:10:29 pm »

The funny thing is that it's the guys in my game that get obsessed with breast feeding the babies. It's like they looked at their chests and went "Hey, these are useful after all!" Cheesy
By the way, Pescado's nobabyharassment mod doesn't affect the obsession. They are way too obsessed with feeding the baby, hungry or not.

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: