Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:43:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think this hack should be in the adult section?
Yes - 82 (9.5%)
No - 780 (90.5%)
Total Voters: 301

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Nurse Babies New Italian Translation Available(6/26/06)  (Read 367090 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Galactus

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: January 04, 2007, 06:30:56 pm »

Quote from: Serafina;505228
Glad you got it figured out Galactus

LOL...Yeah...sometimes it takes awhile for me.

I've never played with babies or toddlers in my lots before...I usually just have pleasure sims who try to bang everyone they can. But while using the insiminator to spawn a townie I accidentally got this little girl toddler on my lot. She was so cute that my sims are gonna trade in their swinger status for swingsets and raise some little sims of their own.:angel:

Wish them luck.

Edit: Having never played with kids in the game I'm ignorant of all it entails. I've been picking some things up here and there while downloading all of squinge's excellent child related mods...but I still have questions. Like what is Smartmilk? Is that something that's already in the game? I've gone looking for FAQ's and Walkthroughs for child related stuff but haven't found much. If anyone knows of a good place to read up on kids in the game please share. Otherwise I'm just going in cold turkey and letting the chips fall where they may.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 06:41:13 pm by Galactus » Logged
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 04, 2007, 06:38:51 pm »

LOL good luck to those sims! It can be a challange to raise them sometimes, but its always fun to watch them grow up

Smartmilk is an aspiration reward you can buy with your aspiration points that you have accumulated.
I dont know of any good FAQ's for kids and toddlers, but if there is anything specific you want to know feel free to pm me and I will help you out
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 06:50:11 pm by Serafina » Logged

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
freeasabird

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 05, 2007, 09:56:35 am »

As Serafina said its in the aspiration rewards, here's a little tip, only ever use it if your Sim is Gold or above and wear a thinking cap while preparing/serving it. this increases your anklebiters IQ; (faster skill learning) and sometimes it sticks throughout adulthood! Something that I love cos all my kids are Knowledge Sims until they go to Uni, (kids that want to learn!) then they go play... Cheesy

EDIT- It can only be used for Toddlers.
*Teach the children to cook, really or its firetruck time when they are teens, there is a little toy oven that can help as well as the bookcase.
*Forget the nannies they are borked past repair, juggle the parents jobs so that they are home with the baby/toddler/child until they become teens. Sounds hard but the top jobs have better hours for babysitting.
*(IMHO) Knowledge Sims make the best parents, they want so much for their kids unlike the family Sims who just want to repopulate the NH.

Hope this helped and enjoy!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 10:06:29 am by freeasabird » Logged
tipoual

View Profile WWW
« Reply #453 on: January 06, 2007, 01:26:24 pm »

Ok , sorry for the late answer, but i was very busy Tongue

It's working when i isolate it.  So it's a conflict somewhere (now i have to find it ...Shocked )

Kittycataussie

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 07, 2007, 06:39:14 pm »

This is SOOOO great!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0:-)

How I feel like a cat in a burlap sac some times. Don't forget to be cheerfully Eeyore blue!:study:
DragonMama
« Reply #455 on: January 08, 2007, 05:10:30 pm »

Just wanted to say thank you so much for this mod - I joined Insim just to download it (tho I'm having fun looking at other things around the site).  I was a nanny while pregnant with my first (now 2.5yo and I'm expecting #2 this summer) and while the kids in that household loved the game and their parents loved it (much easier to tidy up after than a dollhouse!), I was feeling reluctant about letting my own children play the game when they're old enough because I'm annoyed enough with how much US culture pushes bottlefeeding as the norm.

Now if only 1.) Maxis made it known that the function was in there and gave people a "no bottles from mama" option at least in the retail version of the game (after all, the game is an international success and breastfeeding is the worldwide norm, and now more than half of US states protect a mother's right to nurse her child in public anyway - they're already being puritanical in blurring it needlessly) and 2.) enabled the behavior for toddlers also (I saw that you'd been unable to get that modification to work - a pity as my son would still happily nurse all day except that it's too physically uncomfortable for me with the new pregnancy).

The blurring of nursing like it's something shameful is annoying enough that I'll happily let my kids play with the "virtual dollhouse" with the no-censure patch - heck, what kid hasn't walked in on their parents "woohooing" at least once (and we're lucky if we happen to be under the covers when it happens, right?) and unless you raise them in a complete bubble they know what normal human anatomy looks like by the time they're "of age" to play the game according to the box anyway.  You might as well mark Barbie & Ken as toys for 18 and up.

Again, thanks so much! Hopefully we'll eventually get the option to "babywear" also (my son spent the better part of his first 6 months in a baby sling - I have sciatica issues from pre-pregnancy problems that made picking him up from pretty much any surface painful, wearing the sling constantly was less back strain and he loved it, plan to do the same thing with the next baby to keep him from sitting on her/him until the little one can at least intentionally shove him off)

DragonMama
Lucidity
« Reply #456 on: January 15, 2007, 12:23:22 am »

Coming out of lurk mode to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for this.
I discovered quite by accident the "feed baby" option in my game (I have Uni+NL), but it strangely only seemed to work sometimes (always only when the baby was in the crib, but not  and have been searching and searching for a mod that would allow me more accessibility for my simmies feeding their babies the natural way!
Ferdrya747

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 25, 2007, 05:27:21 pm »

Thank you very much Squinge! I downloaded the file for both genders with no autonomous, but they keep nursing autonomously.

New account --> 2*B~Weird
awestruck
« Reply #458 on: January 29, 2007, 03:39:55 pm »

One of my top five favorite mods!!!!!  Thank You So Much!!!!!
Ronnens2

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 29, 2007, 09:22:51 pm »

Thank you, I've enjoyed this mod quite a lot!
jenjenln

Alo ^_^

View Profile WWW
« Reply #460 on: January 30, 2007, 06:42:05 pm »

Squinge,
I along with everyone else want to thank you so much for your hard work.
All your mods are awesome and make the game more realistic.
I wanted to let you know too, That this mod works with my EP4 and I've got every EP and Stuff Maxis has releast so far.
Plus I have the inteen for EP4 and I have not had any problems yet
with any of your mods.
Thank you again and again.
I hope you are able to update your mods to go with seasons.
Take Care
Jen
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 06:51:08 pm by jenjenln » Logged

Smile, It makes people wonder what your thinking
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #461 on: February 05, 2007, 07:04:56 pm »

Thanks everyone Cheesy

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Wempeach

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 07, 2007, 03:09:21 pm »

Thanks soooo much Squinge, it works perfectly.
Moon Jaguar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #463 on: February 14, 2007, 09:45:32 pm »

This is my lifesaver mod-- parents don't have to run to the fridge for a bottle all the time.  Best of all when they're done nursing, the parent holds the baby instead of plopping the poor lil sprog on the floor.  I've had some autonomously cuddle the baby when done too.

This has to be a first though: I have no autonomous for both genders and when I try to get the man of the family to nurse his alien baby, he gives me a "WTF?" look and will hand him over to his wife.  Husband and wife were pregnant at the same time, he was abducted after her first belly-bumpage so she gave birth first.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 09:49:46 pm by Moon Jaguar » Logged

Your pomona is very extinct
Saz1975

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 17, 2007, 01:09:22 pm »

Wow this will be so cool i could use this in the sims maternaty hospital i want to make for them cos some mums feed with bottle and some with breasts that will be awesome!!

Well Done!!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: