Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:08:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think this hack should be in the adult section?
Yes - 82 (9.5%)
No - 780 (90.5%)
Total Voters: 301

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Nurse Babies New Italian Translation Available(6/26/06)  (Read 367003 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mstybl95

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2006, 09:33:45 am »

Without your mods, OFB would drive me crazy!! This one is a perk...and my sims will appreciate not having to spend hours picking up bottles, one by one. lol Thanks a lot!

Building a city? Let me help. Check out my site: VJ Development
noanos

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2006, 10:09:59 am »

I never know we can do this. Cool! I'm gonna try it in my game & let u know how it goes.

:love9:Freyja
fransica

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2006, 11:25:17 am »

only one thing though I have the option to breastfeed well everyone and also other people in the house that are not the parent also can breast feed the baby is this just happening to me? having said that I love all your hacks you are the hack GOD I'm not worthy, thank you for all your hard work Smiley

Can you hear me now.....good
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2006, 11:31:56 am »

Does it conflict with any other hacks? I don't have may in my game, but I'd like to know.

*waves* Hi Fransica!!!!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 11:35:26 am by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Melanie
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2006, 11:38:46 am »

Quote from: Mellisenda
I do not feel that this mod thread should have been placed in the Adult section. The Sims 2 is a teen rated game, so why would it be "understandable" of Maxis to hide this new interaction, which they didn't? They just didn't advertise it as a feature in OFB. It is active in the game with OFB if there is no refrigerator present and a sim mother can autonomously do it without this mod. This mod only adds an option to the baby menu for the player. Breast-feeding is one of the most natural things a mother can do for her children, and children and teens see it at home, and out in public, everyday. The sim does not even uncover it's chest to nurse their baby, therefore there is no nudity involved. The baby does not even turn it's head towards the sim's chest, and Maxis blurred it, anyway! So why, Moderators, is this in the Adult section? Especially when it is a Maxis designed and teen age rating approved OFB game interaction?.

Sincerely,

Um it may be a natural thing and all that jazz but we do have to remember the minors that read these boards...the content of even just the post that describes the hack may not be suitable for younger ones to look at....It's not at all saying nursing is bad or shameful or needs to be censored....

Besides, having a 10 yr old daughter myself..I can understand people's viewpoints on this...it may not show any nudity per say but some may actually have a problem with even the illusion of showing breasts or what not....
Mellisenda

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2006, 12:39:47 pm »

Melanie, I would like to point out, once again, that this is a "Teen" rated game which this feature has been officially coded into by Maxis. Your daughter is 10. They did not intend it for that age group. Also, not matter where your views lie on this hack, the feature *is* an autonomously active part of OFB without this hack. Therefore, if your 10 year old daughter plays it she still has the likelihood of seeing a sim mother nursing her baby. Smiley

Melissa
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2006, 12:40:50 pm »

I personally would have had no problem if this had been in Squinge's general section. I don't see anything wrong with this mod. However I understand why he placed it here and it was his right to do so.
Melanie
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2006, 12:45:58 pm »

Melanie, I would like to point out, once again, that this is a "Teen" rated game which this feature has been officially coded into by Maxis. Your daughter is 10. They did not intend it for that age group. Also, not matter where your views lie on this hack, the feature *is* an autonomously active part of OFB without this hack. Therefore, if your 10 year old daughter plays it she still has the likelihood of seeing a sim mother nursing her baby. Smiley

I understand. And I never said that I personally have a problem with it, but I can see why someone else may or may not agree. My daughter doesn't play Sims, I was just expressing my views as a parent and what other viewpoints parents might have on this. I personally would not care if my daughter had this hack, I mean god she saw me nursing her brother all the time..it is natural. Just trying to speak up for a couple others who had an issue with it previously.

Smiley
Binky
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2006, 12:49:24 pm »

*Mwah!* Awsome! Now, could you possibly enable it for toddlers? You'd be my hero (well, you allready are Wink
cookniro

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2006, 12:56:35 pm »

Thanx
dmcneill777

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2006, 02:47:09 pm »

Dawn, this hack is actually just a basic mod that adds the option to the mother's interaction menu for the baby. The whole nursing action is part of the game with OFB, not made by this hack, so it would take seperate hacking to speed up the feeding time.

I didn't think about it in that way.  I guess if the hunger gets too low we just have to use bottles every once in a while.  Just like real mommies!  lol  Thanks for the reply.
jasmini

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2006, 04:13:33 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy
Yes

EP4 = some hellish thing involving pets

Have you got a Link  ^^?
nova-storm

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2006, 07:06:36 pm »

Quote from: Binky
*Mwah!* Awsome! Now, could you possibly enable it for toddlers? You'd be my hero (well, you allready are Wink

oh yes that would be awsome!! I breast fed my kids till they were 3 so that would make my day as well.

:happy8:A closed mouth gathers no foot. :smile:
resistance is futile you will be assimilated
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2006, 07:39:08 pm »

Quote from: beau2000
Is there anyway to get rid of the blur?
I use the ep3 no censor mod I think it came with simpe.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2006, 07:47:32 pm »

Quote from: carlymichelle
its not showing up for me i put it in downloads ? i have EP2 and 3
Are you clicking on the baby? also i beleive the baby has to be hungry for it to show up.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: