Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 03:11:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: MiM / DoG / HoS - Chapter 10 of third part op.  (Read 74432 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« on: May 04, 2008, 08:20:02 pm »

I just realised i forgot to ever upload something here! And i have staid clear of real sims stories since i broke my neck on the story of Cain, my game broke, or rather my computer decided to freak. and i had to remake them, so it never quite got to be the same again Sad

But i got back in the saddle, simwise. And so i am bringing you the story of 'Mary in the Mirror'

Basically when my game broke, it took all sims with it, Cain and his hood, (i have the sims extracted and saved tho), the Storm legacy AND the ghost story. The ghost story is sadly over because i forgot to save the damn ghost boy Gideon. Go figure *rolls eyes* And i forgot to save Dagmar, Gabriels girlfriend. plus i no longer remember what the plot was supposed to be. I decided to use Gabriel for another story, and this is it. He does not hold the leading role tho.

I aimed for a cheap burger-horror flick feeling. You know, we are in a small isolated village, where something is not quite right. a new girl arrives and so some kids decide to play a prank on her, a prank with a deadly outcome. Everyone has secrets, and everyone has reasons, and everyone F'ing dies. :blob6:

Warnings: adult themes, language. but nothing real explicit, it IS a PG-rated game after all.

part 1

Part 2

part 3

Additional notes, warnings and other stuff can be in the beginning of the chapters.

Toodels and cross your fingers for no more computer crashes and lost story sims.

EDIT May 15'th: Alright thought i would say that i might make an R rating, not because of naked sims, or blood. but because of language, they do swear a lot i think.. and it was just to be on the safe side, so yea a mild R. I realise that an R rating is not really allowed here, so if a mod wants me to take the story down i will do so ASAP, There is no blood, people will not be splattered like that, simply because i lack the photoshop skill. And we wont really see anyone die, mainly because i am not bothered with having 400 game hacks to make it look cool. But im pretty sure i can make it creepy anyways with written words.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 05:56:42 am by LadyAzmodan » Logged

lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 05:33:54 am »

wow what a story can't wait for more i love seth and kanes romance and i quite like gabriel too even though hes a sleaze.

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 06:16:13 am »

Great story, can't wait for the next chapter. Not too sure I like any of these kids so far other than Kane.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 12:49:38 pm »

thanks guys!!!
i will have the next chapter as soon as i find what i need to build the set i need.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 08:24:32 pm »

COLOURLESS

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 09:43:50 pm »

Excellant chapter!  Poor Kane is so shy, I really hope he does something to help the other girl, he seems like the type to do the right thing. Looking forward to the next chapter. Smiley

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 05:10:25 am »

I'm sure he really WANTS to help the other girl, the questions is if he's gonna do it.

Thanks for the FB. :smile:

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 05:22:05 pm »

Passion

xxkatieGorexx

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2008, 09:29:09 pm »

This story is amazing.

\\\"I love my boys with piercings, skinny jeans, teased hair, and fluffyness.\\\"<br /><br />Cheesy
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008, 10:30:10 pm »

Oh oh wonder what's up with Shadow, this is really getting good. Cyan is going to flip when she finds out Gabriel's mom is dating Chippea's dad. Too good! Can't wait for an update.

-Luciano de Crescenzo
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2008, 12:12:09 am »

Thank you guys SO, SO much! And no i don't think Cyan is going to go easy on that once she finds out.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 06:41:02 pm »

Past..

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 07:38:39 pm »

Poor Seth. Sad Fantastic update, but now I'm gonna worry about Seth till you update again. I already want to go and whip Isabel and her so called fiance's butt. lol

-Luciano de Crescenzo
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2008, 01:03:09 am »

I actually felt really sorry for Seth while writing it. And it was not easy to write Isabel, i will get back to that family at some time tho. Smiley

I'm almost finished introducing characters, its thursday (in the story) and Saturday is the Pyjama party. So 1½ chapter of introduction to the characters and interactions to go. Before we get on with the actual horror story. lol

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2008, 02:18:53 am »

Oooooo then Mary's not just gonna scratch someone's face off she's gonna be like the Candyman and come out from the mirror to eat Cyan...lol I'm really enjoying this story I am surprised there are not more posting. I see there are a lot of people reading it. It's really a good story so far, and I really like how you've divided it up so each story is another story in and of itself.

-Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: