Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:53:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: MiM / DoG / HoS - Chapter 10 of third part op.  (Read 73505 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xxkatieGorexx

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2008, 09:31:26 pm »

I love this story so much. Seth and Kane are so cute. =]

\\\"I love my boys with piercings, skinny jeans, teased hair, and fluffyness.\\\"<br /><br />Cheesy
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2008, 02:17:28 am »

thanks *hugs*

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2008, 08:38:01 am »

I really like how the personalities of the teens are so different from each other, and you do a good job of keeping them true to themselves when you have several in a group together.  Chickpea's hesitancy was well done, and shows that even if someone seems tough on the outside, they are still human.

Let the killing begin, lol.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2008, 12:07:49 pm »

hahahaha Since chapter 10 was broken off in two, the actual first death wont happen untill chapter 12. I still have chapter 11 to type up. The hubby took the kids all day and let me veg out. so i have had a shitload of sims stuff done, including the photos for chapter 11. Plus some stuff for two new stories and a stupid legacy im doing. (No its not the Storm Legacy, its a rainbow legacy, pretty silly but fun)

And thank you for the sweet fb. Actually i was just thinking back to being that age myself, i remember acting tuff playing the ouija board, and then shitting my pants when i was alone. (not literally, you know what i mean)

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2008, 08:21:08 pm »

Paranoia...

NOW is the time to place your death-bet. Next chapter one of these kids will turn up dead. Please go HERE to read about the how, when and why's. I mentioned it before but i figured it could do with a rerun. you can post your bet here on InSim, you do not need a lj account to place your bet. When updated in the death-bet thread you will be listed with your pen name here on Insim and a note that you're from here. Smiley Have fun!

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2008, 03:39:03 pm »

Voting closed. I'm gonna upload next chapter this weekend.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2008, 02:03:32 pm »

Can't wait.  Smiley

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2008, 02:16:06 pm »

pictures all ready, i just have to write it. The pictures are actually the hard part for me. cuz my game crashes so often.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2008, 06:01:18 pm »

... Dark

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2008, 04:48:31 pm »

...memory

xxkatieGorexx

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2008, 10:23:47 pm »

I love this story so much. I wish I can write as good as you lol. And seth and Kane have such a cute relationship. =]

\\\"I love my boys with piercings, skinny jeans, teased hair, and fluffyness.\\\"<br /><br />Cheesy
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2008, 03:50:25 am »

thank you! *hugs* And about the writing, my advise is; don't think too much about it, its like a day dream, except you type it down. its when you start to think about what you write, that you start to nitpick yourself. Just go with the flow in the story. Smiley

and yo! when are we gonna see chapter 3 of your story? *poke*

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2008, 10:22:42 am »

...Legacy

xxkatieGorexx

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2008, 12:51:29 pm »

Quote from: LadyAzmodan;1275843
thank you! *hugs* And about the writing, my advise is; don't think too much about it, its like a day dream, except you type it down. its when you start to think about what you write, that you start to nitpick yourself. Just go with the flow in the story. Smiley

and yo! when are we gonna see chapter 3 of your story? *poke*

I will have it soon i promise. I have half the pictures but my sims were being moody that day haha.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2008, 01:07:30 pm »

great! im looking forward to it! Oh yea and if it holds any interest, i found a free screencap progrm that lets you have multi sessions. it DOES pop up tho, but dont close down the game.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: