Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:07:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: MiM / DoG / HoS - Chapter 10 of third part op.  (Read 73500 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2008, 08:26:04 pm »

This is going to sound horrible but...

Yes!! Terrance shot the butthead!!
(I'm not happy that he went to jail for it, just that Seth's butthead for a stepfather got shot. I'm also not glad that it was in front of his mother or brother, just glad that he got what he deserved. Seth's stepfather was a horrible person, it's understandable isn't it?)

I'm glad Seth has got out of there, but also kind of (really) sad that Kane isn't there to be with him.
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2008, 10:20:05 pm »

I agree 100% with Music Is Life.

Kinda just took the words right out of my mouth Tongue

Great chapter!
rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2008, 06:57:32 am »

The problem with shooting him is that now he'll go to prison. I guess that's the biggest shame!
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2008, 11:35:06 am »

I had not started out planning Simons murder, it kinda happened as i went along, thinking that i couldnt let him get away with being such a jerk.. lol WE get to meet Terrence again real soon, and Izzy too actually. <3

Thanks for the Fb guys!

...Ghost

mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2008, 01:32:55 pm »

Didn't Kane used to want a white kitten?

Or am I thinking of something else?

Anyways, that was a good chapter
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2008, 02:26:37 pm »

yes Kane wanted a white kitten.. thats pretty well remembered. Wink

Thanks!

Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2008, 02:29:44 pm »

I can't wait until we get to meet Terrance and Izzy again, and this chapter was really good. Did Seth name the kitten Kane or did he think it was Kane's ghost (or a still-alive Kane?) that brought him the kitten and was encouraging Seth to go meet up with Ferris/Pumpkin? That part confused me a little, which actually might be intentional because Seth might be nuttier than originally thought.

The part where Seth/Marcus and Ferris/Pumpkin first met was kind of humorous because they were both lying about their names (I'm just assuming Pumpkin was because you kept calling him Ferris, but it could just be a nickname that he prefers).
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2008, 02:40:03 pm »

yea i realise it was confusing. it was on purpose, the explanation follows actually. But yes Seth thinks that its Kane's spirit in that white kitten. or rather he really WANTS to believe that his beloved found him again, and he dont have to be alone anymore.

Pumpkin is Ferris' ehm,... stagename if we should call it that.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2008, 07:55:00 pm »

...SIN

mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 03, 2008, 09:09:31 am »

Oh wow, Isabel is just...i don't know.

You'd think she could've been nicer, but I guess not...

And i feel so bad for Seth!
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2008, 09:33:21 am »

Isabel is a bitch really.. I did plan on Seth going to meet her eventually. Wink

Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2008, 07:39:42 pm »

Isabell is a perfect example of why I dislike most of the adults in this story. I just want to hug Seth and use that phone (I forget the name of it) to bring Kane back to life and let them live out their lives happily.

I keep on wondering how Kane really died. I want to believe Seth but he is insane, so I don't really know what to believe.

Amazing update and it even gave me a perfect reason to procrastinate on my physics homework. (:
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2008, 08:30:53 pm »

thanks sweetie! Smiley - Kane is actually alive and kicking in the game lol, just not in the story. I promise you a flashback chapter/fanservice at some point xD

I can't promise you we ever really will find out how Kane died, we will hear Seth's version, and the police's version.. maybe the truth is in between. I know what happened, but im secretive like that. That is actually half of this story plot, to figure out if Seth really did kill some of those kids, including Kane, and then ofcourse that we need to make some of those wrongs, right.

My muse has been overactive, and i have photos for the next two updates, but i have a legacy that really needs an update.. but i think i might end up doing a chapter of this instead. lol

Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2008, 09:35:31 pm »

Well it's an awesome story plot to say the least. A little mystery's never killed anyone (except for the majority of the teenage population in Murky Mile, but who's counting?).

I hope so, this has become my favorite Sim story (my favorite story of all time, actually) and reading an update makes my day.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: November 04, 2008, 01:52:55 am »

its typically me actually, my muse always took me some really warped places, even when i write fanfiction, i could never 'just' write a short story, i always have to expand the plot, like crazy expand. lol... MiM was supposed to be a 3 or 4 chapter story to begin with xD

Thank you SO much, that was just the sweetest! *hugs*

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: