Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:00:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: MiM / DoG / HoS - Chapter 10 of third part op.  (Read 73527 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2008, 05:23:35 pm »

...SIGHT

Sorry, i got an over-active muse these days.

xxkatieGorexx

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2008, 08:11:48 pm »

I think that Pumpkin is completly adorable.

Can I ask where his hair is from?

Oh and I love the sequal.  It is such an awesome story.

Keep up the good work!!

\\\"I love my boys with piercings, skinny jeans, teased hair, and fluffyness.\\\"<br /><br />Cheesy
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: November 05, 2008, 07:22:52 pm »

It's here At GoS

Woot for once i rememberd where i got something!

And thank you sweetie! *hug*

And on to my overactive muse...  I have to warn for adult situations for this one!

...HONOUR

Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2008, 07:40:23 pm »

""Does this make us friends?" Ferris suddenly asked, so innocently that Seth felt a sudden urge to hug him."

That is so insanely sweet. Ferris seemed so little when he said that. It's adorable. This story just keeps on getting better.

Seth has quite the messed up life though. His step-father beat him, his childhood friends were murdered in a way unknown to us, he got sent to an insane asylum and he becomes friends with a prostitute. Even so, he's still an amazing character.

I also found it pretty amusing when Seth pretended to be Terry's boyfriend. It was funny in that sick sort of way. I must say, I love your overactive muse. Cheesy
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: November 05, 2008, 07:47:41 pm »

i actually figured that Seth is so strange that no 'normal' person would give him the time of day. So i had to find someone that somehow brought up the fraternal instinct in Seth, something that would make him do the effort to stick with that person.. Seth has grown quiet estranged to other people after all that which happened.

So i figured a pros would do the 'trick' (heh bad pun intended) Plus it was great material to write with.

I'm glad you like the story! *huggels*

xxkatieGorexx

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 05, 2008, 09:45:03 pm »

Quote from: LadyAzmodan;1445817
It's here At GoS

Woot for once i rememberd where i got something!

And thank you sweetie! *hug*

And on to my overactive muse...  I have to warn for adult situations for this one!

...HONOUR

Thanks so much!!

*Hugs*

\\\"I love my boys with piercings, skinny jeans, teased hair, and fluffyness.\\\"<br /><br />Cheesy
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 06, 2008, 07:45:47 pm »

Awww Seth and Ferris are just so cute Smiley
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2008, 08:09:42 pm »

They are, and i read way too much manga. xD this is like taken out of a y**i plotline.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2008, 10:06:59 pm »

...GREED

Yay for over-active muses!

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: November 08, 2008, 12:14:43 pm »

...Deception
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 12:21:01 pm by LadyAzmodan » Logged

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: November 08, 2008, 07:42:57 pm »

...Angel

So here's the last chapter of the one giant chapter i had to chop over in thee. Don't worry, i wont be updating three times a day in the near future. ^_^ - But i had it all right there, and i couldn't resist to get them done. I wanted to say something about Setsuna and Early-Angel, i toned it down as much as i thought i could, and you would still know what the hell was going on. Besides i have a promt named 'death' that i had saved for Kane, now i have to use it for someone else..

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: November 09, 2008, 08:44:34 pm »

...Smell

Warnings: Adult situations, drug abuse, language, implied sexual encounter.

Don't dig it, don't read it. m'kay? ^_^

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: November 10, 2008, 09:08:30 am »

..Sound

milie529

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 10, 2008, 10:39:14 pm »

I've never post on this thread (and I just don't know why) but I've been following your stories for a while now, and I just wanted to tell you how good you are. You are such a good storyteller and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
By the way, I love how you did the transition between Mary in the Mirror and Dreams made of glass, despite the problems you had!
And I really hope that Seth will have his happy ending! Tongue

Carpe Diem!
Seize the day, life's too short!
Cueille le jour présent, en te fiant le moins possible au lendemain. La vie est trop courte pour ne pas en profiter.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 10, 2008, 11:01:57 pm »

Awww... =[

Truth is I picked up on the Mary in the Mirror story long long ago but never got around to commenting! Gah, I missed reading your work so much!
So sad that Kane and the others didn't get their proper ending because of the game problems, but you did a great job considering to finish it up for us. On top of that continuing with Seth's story! Thank you so much! >.<

Seth is just an awesome character, and reading MiM I knew he was going to be the survivor because he had the worst life. (Always works that way in horror stories, right?)
I can't wait to see the rest of Dreams made of Glass. =] I love seeing your characters from the Story of Cain in your new stories, brings back so many memories. Naming Kane and also Eben being Cain's spitting image! You torture me... >.>
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: