Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:50:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: MiM / DoG / HoS - Chapter 10 of third part op.  (Read 73538 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: November 11, 2008, 01:04:59 am »

@milie529: thank you so much, im glad that i didnt annoy people too much with me not even trying to re-create the scenes from MiM. and choosing to end it in a different way,and i promise you Seth will have his happy ending. Smiley

@Elven_Song:I still feel terrible for never finishing the Cain story. and i am actually planning on doing a little oneshot with those guys. I seem to have lost the Harlen & Liam sim, but i have a hard time believing that Cain would have stuck with the same man for long anyways.. Im glad you like Mary in the mirror, and Dreams made of glass.. and truth is that i planned MiM out as a silly slasher story, it just evolved along the way. Seth had always been meant to be the survivor, and i actually thought it was pretty obvious, even if he was about the only one to get laid *grins* then yes its always the tormented one that survives, never the righteous goodie two shoes.

I figure i have an update later today or tomorrow ^_^ and thank you millions for reading!!!!

mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 11, 2008, 09:17:02 am »

Okay, i really don't have much time to read this this morning, but I did read up to Smell, and it was really good!!
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: November 11, 2008, 07:13:17 pm »

Thank you sweetie!

...Light

Extra AN: i seem to have offended Photobucket, so some images are missing.

mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 11, 2008, 07:49:34 pm »

Okay, I'm all caught up now Smiley

Have i mentioned how much i love your story?
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 14, 2008, 02:39:05 am »

Ah, yes! Finally some story with Bastian and Izzy. I was really starting to wonder what was going on there. haha. Hopefully things get sorted out because they are a cute couple. Still, kind of like Terry and Izzy. I was thinking the other day that I really hate that Nando cross-dresses, (I like the boys to dress up like boys when they're loving other boys) but then I realized that it kind of fits with Terry being bi. Interesting...

Can't wait to see how the story develops and really can't wait to see what happens on that road trip! =]
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: November 16, 2008, 07:29:10 am »

@mpb4l1fe: thank you so, so much!!

@Elven_Song: I kinda like tranny Nando. I see what you mean, but i am sure that Nando actually have no wish to be a woman, i haven't mentioned him as 'her' as i would if he was transgendered. Nando is just a trannie, he just likes make up and dresses and think its pretty, i am sure that his male ego is intact. Smiley But yes, it does make sense somehow that Terry falls for a transvestite doesn't it?

...Sunrise

milie529

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 19, 2008, 12:00:59 pm »

another great chapter!! Can't wait to read the next! Tongue

Carpe Diem!
Seize the day, life's too short!
Cueille le jour présent, en te fiant le moins possible au lendemain. La vie est trop courte pour ne pas en profiter.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: November 19, 2008, 05:35:39 pm »

Thanks milie529!

...Ends

Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 19, 2008, 06:42:57 pm »

Sebastian's a bit of a butthead, although I can see where he's coming from. Things could easily get pretty awkward between Terry, Izzy, and Nando.

Great update! Cheesy
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: November 19, 2008, 07:03:22 pm »

heh Thanks.. And yea Bastian is a jerk in this chapter, but i really see why tho, he is just scared and jealous and not good at showing emotions, and even worse *gasp* voicing them. Maybe he will learn a thing or two in this story too ^_^

Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 19, 2008, 09:08:57 pm »

I hope so, he seems rather insecure in this chapter. I mean, I can understand why he would be insecure about his relationship with Izzy with Terry around but their relationship ended years and years ago so it's (maybe) unecessary. Sorry, I'm rambling a bit, I just love your characters and wish Bastian would stop being mean to Izzy about something that occured forever and a few weeks ago.
xxkatieGorexx

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 19, 2008, 09:50:20 pm »

Ferris is so adorable. I wanna hug him. xD

He has to be my favorite character, seth and izzy too.

Cheesy

\\\"I love my boys with piercings, skinny jeans, teased hair, and fluffyness.\\\"<br /><br />Cheesy
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 21, 2008, 01:59:48 am »

^U^ Nando in jeans! That made my day. I still love his character, I'm just not a fan of trannies in general. Oh wells, the jeans part was enough for me, and he and Terry make an awesome couple =] I can't complain.

-squee- Ferris. Love that kid. And oh man... I can't believe you put Early into this one! >.< Now I have all these preset ideas about the kid, but I guess he's pretty much in the same boat.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2008, 08:48:54 pm »

@Music_Is_Life: Yeah Bastian is kinda a asshole right now, but i guess he is scared and is not really good at putting words to his emotions.

@katieGore: Thanks sweetie!

@Elven_Song: We're gonna see him in Jeans again soon. And im sorry to say that i have a tranny more to enter the story. I kinda like Trannies, if they are made pretty and not just ugly and pathetic. You know what i mean. But i figured that Nando would have another more seasoned one like himself to lean against, but don't worry too much Gabi is just a side character, he is actually someone elses' sim, and i just borrowed him and tossed him in here for a chapter or two. ^_^ - And yes, i just had to use Early, Actually then Nans is Cain, just revamped a little, but its the same sim. *grins* And way back in the Asylum, then the boy there Adam, that is the Harlen sim, revamped.. i am blatantly reusing my sims i know. hahaah i just can't help it if i have some favorite sims, and if no one really notices unless i tell them, then whats the harm? Actually then Early is just Early here, and easy recognizeable, but Terrence is actually the same sim, just revamped too. hahaah gods i make it sound like i never ever make a new sim, that is not true, but Early and Cain just grew so much on me that i reuse them over and over and over. Smiley

...Conspire

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: November 24, 2008, 09:10:18 am »

...PAranormal

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: