Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:47:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: MiM / DoG / HoS - Chapter 10 of third part op.  (Read 73523 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: December 25, 2008, 12:33:01 pm »

http://community.livejournal.com/murkymile/15550.html#cutid1

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 28, 2008, 10:48:11 pm »

Awww... Can I have Ferris? >.< He's so dang cute all grown up and such.
I want to see him together with Seth, darn it! x.x I'm dying from the wait.

Hope you all had an awesome holiday! I've still got a good week off of school and I'm planning to make the most of it, playing Spore no less. haha.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: December 29, 2008, 10:59:37 am »

@Elven_song: yeah he is a cutie, a little emo, but cute.. *grins*

http://community.livejournal.com/murkymile/15811.html#cutid1

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 30, 2008, 04:06:55 am »

Aw. Dharma, what a sweetie. ^^ I'm kinda glad Terry has another kid, I guess it makes the visit a little easier, or at least nicer. Plus he and Lis make awesome babies. haha.
Ooh, and I love Ter's new haircut. If he had it before, sorry, I wasn't paying attention. v.v

Hey, I truthfully find that sims with a dash of emo make them better, and just plain cuter. xD

I am honestly dying. I want Seth and the rest to return to the city, there's so much back there that's been untouched. Gah.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: December 30, 2008, 08:19:04 am »

I love Dharma, im kinda glad she is not a monster since she is a ingame born child. Maybe it dulls the pain, or maybe it makes it worse, as the chapter name insinuates, then he can't really be anything for her, and i think that is even worse. I know that Listen is trying to be friendly, but in reality i am sure that both Terry and Dharma would have been better off not knowing, and not meeting. You know what i mean, when they didn't know, then they had nothing to miss.

Yeah i had to kill that prince valiant mop. *laughs* it was hideous! it was on purpose when i did it, but i couldn't stand to look at it all the time.

They will return in not so long, Actually then there is a chapter more of Seth and Izzy at Isabels, and then they will go to the cemetary, and they will meet Izzy's mom. And i planned on them visiting the diner and seeing some long lost "friends" Plus we have the 'drama lets leave town' chapter. xD I can safely say that Crystal will be VERY pregant when they return, and some shit happened that they need to straighten out in the city. ^_^ But i have another 48 promts to go, since i decided not to use them on the vampire story.

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 31, 2008, 12:37:54 pm »

Wow, she's really cute for an in-game kid! ^^
Hopefully she grows up to be really awesome, rather than the reverse effect that tends to happen. Ugly sims grow more beautiful as they age... that kind of thing.

Haha... yes, he was getting a bit "moppy" It makes him look a lot younger, his head must feel light! xD

Ooh. The country town stuff is cool... but I'm just anxious to see what happens after. haha. I like to jump ahead.
Don't rush though! I want to see the dramatic ending to their visit. =P

-sits in corner patiently-
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: December 31, 2008, 01:54:02 pm »

Actually in reality, gamewise i mean, Dharma is the child of Moon, i guess i clicked the wrong icon or something in the insiminator. And if there is one thing i know, then it's that Moon makes REALLY pretty children. Moon is btw allso an ingame born sim ^_^

Im currently doing a legacy, and my gen 8 kids are just effin DEFORMED, xD strange really cause their one parent is not really THAt ugly, and their other parent is a 'prettier' maxis facetamplate. but sometimes those really ugly kids grow up to have some really pretty and unique facial features. But you know that.. I am gonna grow up dharma and see what she will look like, once i don't need her in the story no more.

Oh i am not in a hurry, actually i just sat down to look at the next chapter of either DoG or the vampire story (after my own heart) i didn't quite make up my mind what to write tonight, and yeah my husband and i are just home with the kids, doing nothing. But i am having a couple of drinks, its new years after all, so it could be rather interesting whatever i chose to write xD

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 01, 2009, 03:21:12 am »

Aw... yeah, she does look a lot like him. But it's a good thing Terry and Moon are fairly similar.
Moon is just awesome, and from what I've seen his kids are gorgeous. =]

Ahaha. That tends to happen, when so many maxis genetics are all mixed up in there.
It's kind of funny that way... it seems that if the parents faces are too different, the different features that are combined end up looking really strange all together. xD
Don't forget to post pictures of Dharma when she's all growed up. I would love to see her. ^^

At least you're having fun. I'm sitting at home with my parents, and it's not quite so interesting. Well, have a good New Years! ^^ Don't have too many drinks. We wouldn't want you waking up to a story you didn't remember writing! haha.

Cheers!
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: January 01, 2009, 09:11:26 am »

Terry is a bodyshop sim, (He's the same sim as Early, just redone.. yeah so i like to recycle sims) But Moon is a ingame born sim, from my very first legacy. xD His siblings was fairly pretty too btw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ixpPgVYFlo

This was the gen 8 kid i talked about, that stripe on her cheek IS her cheekbone xD i actually think i am a little scared here *grins*

I ended up not writing anything, my husbands brother came by with fireworks a bottle of Whiskey, a bottle of Vodka, and i had a bottle of Gin and two sixpacks Heineken. So we went out to lit the fireworks at 19:00 for the sake of the kids, and then sent them to bed at around ten. and yeah, i can fairly say i did not write anything, but neither do i remember going to bed *blush*

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 01, 2009, 07:26:01 pm »

Haha... it seems most of my favourite characters of yours in this story and other have been recycled from Cain's story. Kind of funny, since I get to love them all over again.

I love Sun's hubby. How gorgeous. Yes, his siblings all turned out so lovely. Pale and pretty. ^^

Haha. I love how toddlers end up with such awful cheeks. They're usually pinched or totally bloated. Hopefully that cheekbone finds it's way back into her skin. xD (I like the green hair, by the way)

=P That's alright, you have a whole new year to start in, so take your time.
Fireworks are banned where I live, but a lot of people still set them off. On these holidays I think of my friend that lives on a busy street and feel sorry for her, all night it's fireworks and drunks yelling and running down the street. haha.

I don't remember going to bed, even without alcohol. v.v Mostly, because I lack sleep. haha. Our midnight countdown was somehow extended to 4am when some of my friends arrived. Thank goodness my parents went to a friend's as well. -__-'
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2009, 06:59:20 pm »

I live on a super busy street too, we had loads of noise! sorry for the short reply, i am in a hurry!

http://community.livejournal.com/murkymile/15917.html#cutid1

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 03, 2009, 07:11:01 pm »

Nuuu! Ferris, don't do it. x.x

Aw, waiting all this time to see them together and here he is leaving! Gah, Seth better come back soon.
Too intense. haha.

I like looking at the pictures of Ferris in 'winter' and wish it looked like that here. We've got at least 5 cms of snow... and more still coming. Brrr.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: January 03, 2009, 08:04:01 pm »

oh it looks like that here, its just freezing cold because of the wind.

yeah, Seth needs to check his voicemail once in a while. *bites nails with you*

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 12, 2009, 07:26:57 pm »

haha... yes, the bitter wind. We always have awful chilly spells before snow. Worst part is I'm in school then, wearing a uniform with a skirt. x__x A few people were scarred this year. xD

Seriously, he should get a cellphone. =P

Just so you know, because I'm sure you haven't heard yet, in a couple weeks I am leaving to live with my grandparents on a remote tropical island. Kiiiinda far away. xD Anyways, I'm not sure if I'll be able to read your story or post comments, especially while I'm in my grandparents house. Yeah, not sure if I want my bible-thumping grandparents to have something to hold against me. v__v
Hopefully I will be able to use the internet at the library there, but I am not guaranteed regular access due to power outages that tend to happen, also not sure if I want to be reading it in front of all those lovely people there, since prolly half of them will know my grandparents (yeah, really small island).

Anyways, I will try to post as much as I can, but just as a warning, don't freak out if I dissapear.
I should be back in about four or five months; end of May, early June.
Will really miss reading the story but I hope you keep it going! I won't mind having lots to read when I come back. ^.^
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: January 21, 2009, 09:35:13 pm »

Hey Elven_Song, i hope you have a real kick ass time, internet connection or not. I am sure that there will be plenty for you to read once you get the time and space to do so ^_^ Proberly a finished story Tongue

But if i dissapear from IS, then you can always find the story at the LJ where the links are linked at, it will have the whole story, even if i should drop off here, then do come find me there. Smiley

http://community.livejournal.com/murkymile/16311.html

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: