Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:40:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Converted Castaway lots?  (Read 3063 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
shastakiss

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2008, 10:16:02 pm »

I'm on a mac, so I can't use SimPE.

I don't know if it'd work but I'd like to try replacing/overriding any commercial lot in my neighborhood lots folder with its SimPE-converted residential form. (i.e. Felicity Island > Shady Lagoon = N001_Lot10.package?)

So, if a PC user has converted any of the Castaway commercial lots to residential ones, could you please post them somewhere?

Any lot from either NH would be fine - thank you!
harukafan80

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 01:19:18 pm »

As far as I know there's no way to create and post new lots in Castaway-I think if there was a way to override it, you'd have to do it yourself. But maybe someone else can think of a way Smiley I'd like to know the answer as well.
gali

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 10:06:21 pm »

I converted Shady Lagoon to a residential lot (I hope it's indeed lot 10, because in the SimPe I see only the name).

I am not familiar with Mac-PC relations - if you have a PC, you have to copy/paste the lot in: My Documents/Electronic Arts/Neighbourhoods/N001/Lots  (save the original lot in case  you have troubles), restart computer (Securom), and enter the game to see the lot. It is still with the tents of the other casaways.

I uploaded the lot here. I hope it'll help.

* N001_Lot10.zip (1081.96 KB - downloaded 210 times.)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 01:08:27 am by gali » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: