Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 06:11:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yet another Freetime Issue!  (Read 2806 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Supernatural_Vixen

Certified Teddy Bear Doctor

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2008, 05:53:46 am »

I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue as well.  My sims can work on the Car that came with Freetime, but when it comes to painting the car, every time they do it, I get an object error and the can disappears and the paint's just comes out of their hands and it won't let me click on the car at all after that ... has anyone else had that issue?

All of the mods I've got installed have been updated for Freetime, I don't have the Insimenator and this is the only object error I am getting.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 05:59:01 am by Supernatural_Vixen » Logged

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole!
:iroc: Fire up the Impala!!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 11:17:23 am »

Could you post the object error file as an attachment please? That can help us figure out the problem. In that post, please give us your system specs so we can rule out a problem with hardware compatibility. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Supernatural_Vixen

Certified Teddy Bear Doctor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 03:45:28 pm »

My computer is a Dell Dimension 5150 and I am running on Windows XP my graphics card is Radeon x300 SE 128 Hypermemory.

* ObjectError_F001_t114162.txt (47.93 KB - downloaded 190 times.)

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole!
:iroc: Fire up the Impala!!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 04:05:48 pm »

It looks like it's trying to execute a dance animation when it crashes...so it might be a mod conflict. Have you tried removing all your downloads and trying it? If it works, then it's something in your downloads.

You could also trying downloading and running the hack conflict utility from Paladin's Place. Click on sims 2, then programs. The Hack Conflict Detection Utility is the second on the page.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 09:11:26 pm »

I'm sure the dance animation reference is a bogus lead.  I had a sim unable to exit the shower because of another sim falling asleep at the exit point.  Eventually I got a similar error about a dance animation.

Looking over the lot object dump, I see you have Monique's computer on the lot.  It hasn't been updated for Free Time and may be causing the problem.  Remove it from the download folder and see if that makes a difference.  I suspect that Monique used some guids and object id's that Free Time stomped on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: