Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:58:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: EP2 required:No more fires  (Read 19085 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: April 03, 2006, 09:29:07 am »

As requested:
This mod stops all fires from starting by removing the fire as soon as the game creates it.
EP2 or greater is required to use this mod.
This mod is compatible with FFS & GLS.
I tested this by putting a grill inside(which always starts fires) cooked food kept burning but no fire, left a chair in front of a lit fire place for several sim hours and no fire.

* nomorefires.zip (0.24 KB - downloaded 2104 times.)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 05:20:21 am by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 08:22:09 am »

Many thanks for this!!!
Sim2Kid405

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 12:19:49 pm »

ty for this no fire, had 2 fires in one day, and for some reason the fire department never came in to put out the fire in a business, geez i wonder if there something conflicting it, with lock only household and employees oh well thanks for this makes it better.

Who\'s your daddy Sims
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 12:23:12 pm »

Quote from: Sim2Kid405
i wonder if there something conflicting it, with lock only household and employees oh well thanks for this makes it better.
Have you tried the sims 2 conflict detection utility to check?

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Simmania14
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 12:48:29 pm »

It´s a good thing. Thanks.
twinky

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 08:34:51 pm »

Again another great useful importent hack you just keep amazing me, thanks so much for this one god even with good skills in cooking they still start fires it drives me nuts so this one is for sure a keeper. thanks again
freelancergal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 05:32:45 am »

Thank you! I have many of your hacks and this is yet another adition that will make my game more fun and less annoying.

:B
cambouisfr
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 03:21:42 am »

excellent! Had a fire in one of my shops. Firebrigade came but firemen couldn't exit their truck since my sim had his car parked across the street!
I don't know if the patch has solved that bug but I don't take the risk and take your hack!
Crystal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 10:59:05 am »

thankyou for this mod. it will come in very handy for me Smiley

You\'ll always be my best friend. You know too much! <br /><br /><br />Graduate of Road Rage Driving Academy :devill:
flameflash

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 11:29:52 am »

This is awesome.  Would it be possible to tie it to an object as well?  I don't mind fires but some of my younger builders in the household have a knack for making fires happen (by, of course, putting the grills in the house) and I'd like to just block those fires but not all.  (I find them sickly amusing.)
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 08:17:51 pm »

Sorry but Squinge already have many mods to support, you will have to use this version or look on another site to see if someone else made an object out of it already.
HollyZee
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2006, 06:47:06 am »

Finally I found this much needed hack.  Thanks so much. Hoping there is no conflict with No Stove fires hack or No-Fireplace Fire hacks.  

I put Christmas Trees in my Sim home for the Holidays.  Very quickly had a fire that killed my pregnant sim.  I had to leave game without saving to restore lot to original condition.  

Decorating for the holidays should not cause a fire.  Sad
nychic_emt

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2006, 09:19:46 pm »

ha ha ha.. fire no more...  :blob6:  *doing the happy dance* whew! really need this one.. and forgot to get it last time I was d/ling all your stuff... *grin* Thank you so much for making my life and my sims lives much more livable :clapp:  and hey Squinge...  :santa: Merry Christmas

Come, walk the streets in a city, where the undead hunt & roam at night, click --->> http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Looka  Beware, any human in this city will have their blood drunk and their coin stolen..
freeasabird

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2007, 08:47:22 am »

Thank you, I have a fear of fire and have been hunting for an update on this hack for ages. I can buy all the fireplaces back again now.:beer:
LittleSeer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2007, 08:08:54 pm »

Thanks so much.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: