Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:09:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 184
  Print  
Author Topic: ~*Yaoi Heaven*~ Post your Yaoi Couples here!!!  (Read 769680 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Ark_Sky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #975 on: June 23, 2008, 10:37:14 pm »

ROFL...OMG.
that was so funny!

clichedmaverick

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: June 23, 2008, 10:44:36 pm »

Okay! My VERY LONG THANK YOU LIST CAUSE I MISSED A TON! XDD

Liann: Thankyouthankyou so much! :] I like how they all turned out.
Crystal: Thanks! I'm glad you like L! I like him too, especially cause he looks pretty realistic. I know a lot of people don't like realistic looking sims but... well, I do. :] And Matt n' Mello had their baby. His name is Michael. And guess what? Mello is preggers again and Matt isn't too happy. xD
Wicked 7: Thank yar! Strip poker is a good idea for them! I might do that too. Maybe based on this one comic... And Michael is definitely going to have an attitude. He looks like Mel though. xD But he has a bad case of ugly baby/hot adult syndrome. I finally decided how Matt and Mello's personalities are going to be. Mello: Uncontrollable, pissed off all the time, especially hates Matt's video games. He has a gun at all times and threatens Matt with it all the time. Very manipulative and although he loves Matt, he can be EXTREMELY selfish. Finally decided to make him uke but they switch (since I really think that Mello is more of the type of person to rape someone than Matt is.) Matt: Does not care about anything. Period. Plays video games constantly and doesn't pay attention to anyone other than his DS which he has lovingly named Chuck. Extremely lazy. Has very few responses to anything and knows that all of Mello's threats are empty. He is seme, but Mello still treats him like a dog. Matt kind of likes this, but he can definitely show Mello a thing or two when Mello actually manages to piss him off enough (like breaking his gamecube.)
Why_Lie: I actually only saw chocolate cheese once. I can't imagine what it tastes like. A very different combination of flavors... chocolate sausage? And I love your bois! Cheesy
Jodelie and Axel Val: Thank you very much! Cheesy I might make Misa too just to be funny. xD And Takeda to make this one scene.
Elven: Thanks! That's a good idea! Light is very evil so he'll be seme when he's Kira. But when he's not, he'll be extremely uke. xD (FTW!)
Transcendence: Great comic! I would love to see where this one's going. Hehe, I can only imagine for now. xD *nosebleed*

And now... a comic! Plus a couple of bonus pics. Cheesy

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/5577/comicaccidentzu2.jpg">

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/9050/sweetcz8.jpg">

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/2013/firstkissaa8.jpg">
Matt and Mello as teens. Cheesy

::thereturnoftheclichedmaverick::

beware::notFORtheFAINTofHEART

my vampires sims and others...
crystalicmy

View Profile
« Reply #977 on: June 24, 2008, 01:03:28 am »

*nosebleeds* I officially love Matt!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is sooooo cool!!!!!

Dang ur comics r good...post more!!!
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: June 24, 2008, 01:35:49 am »

50?  We are good yaoi-fans.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Trance

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: June 24, 2008, 05:16:31 am »

mod edit: oversized image removed

Last Page!

Bonus  Pictures of HazukixSeung-ui X3

Seung looks like a badass. XD

« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 04:46:31 pm by Ali » Logged

*Size for picture sigs is 250x50. Please use a picture within this size limitation* Admin
JodelieJodelie

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: June 24, 2008, 05:26:00 am »

That last pic is so beautiful Trans!! Cheesy

The comics are hilarious!! XD

crystalicmy

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: June 24, 2008, 06:09:17 am »

Tran I love the HazukixSeung pics! They r really cool n e last pic is soo sweet...Man ur comic rocks! Can't wait for more! I wanna noe wads e "cool stuff" hahaha Cheesy:D:D
WickedStar7
Abnormally abnormal

Angel of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #982 on: June 24, 2008, 08:33:56 am »

Why_Lie: Danielle and Evie are just too adorable.
I do hope you can still get more boys with Aiden and Jason.
They really produce really good genes for their kids.
All the best Wink

The Dream is not what you see in your sleep
Dream is the thing which does not let you sleep

~*Wicked's News*~ Me Pic Thread
WickedStar7
Abnormally abnormal

Angel of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #983 on: June 24, 2008, 09:22:43 am »

Tran: I REALLY love your comic!!
They just make me laugh so much XDDDD

The pic of both Hazuki and Seung are very lovely..
I really LOVE the last pic.
They look so innocent together... so sweet!!
*squeeeeeeeeeeeess*

WickedStar7
Abnormally abnormal

Angel of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #984 on: June 24, 2008, 09:26:58 am »

Quote from: crystalicmy;1284544
Wicked: Haha I am trainin my sims now...they shall suffer my wrath of the seasons EP!!!!!!!! *evil laugh*

YES!! Go train them and make them freeze up into ice cubes in the cold.
or burn them in the hot burning sun!!
*evil laughs*

WickedStar7
Abnormally abnormal

Angel of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #985 on: June 24, 2008, 09:38:47 am »

Quote from: clichedmaverick;1284563
Wicked 7: Thank yar! Strip poker is a good idea for them! I might do that too. Maybe based on this one comic... And Michael is definitely going to have an attitude. He looks like Mel though. xD But he has a bad case of ugly baby/hot adult syndrome. I finally decided how Matt and Mello's personalities are going to be. Mello: Uncontrollable, pissed off all the time, especially hates Matt's video games. He has a gun at all times and threatens Matt with it all the time. Very manipulative and although he loves Matt, he can be EXTREMELY selfish. Finally decided to make him uke but they switch (since I really think that Mello is more of the type of person to rape someone than Matt is.) Matt: Does not care about anything. Period. Plays video games constantly and doesn't pay attention to anyone other than his DS which he has lovingly named Chuck. Extremely lazy. Has very few responses to anything and knows that all of Mello's threats are empty. He is seme, but Mello still treats him like a dog. Matt kind of likes this, but he can definitely show Mello a thing or two when Mello actually manages to piss him off enough (like breaking his gamecube.)

OOOOh.. I love Mello's characteristics. He's soooooo my fav Cheesy:D:D
I would love Matt when he gets all serious with Mello in the comic.... Both of them really looks hot..
The bedroom romance are really awesome!! Love the whole comic!!
The pic of both of them as teen are simple too adorably fluffy..
I love them that way XDD

clichedmaverick

View Profile
« Reply #986 on: June 24, 2008, 02:52:03 pm »

crystal: hopefully i'll be working on both mattxmello and lxlight. :3 i'm also working on a little mattxmello vid. >;3 bwahahahaa.
axel: indeed we are very good yaoi fans. ;3 hooray!
transcendence: secrets?  darn. xD it's hilarious though! Cheesy i <3 the twins! they're so adorable!!
wicked 7: thanks! =] i think i might do that for a new comic where matt gets really mad at mello and then... stuff. xD

::thereturnoftheclichedmaverick::

beware::notFORtheFAINTofHEART

my vampires sims and others...
Trance

View Profile
« Reply #987 on: June 24, 2008, 03:08:17 pm »

More SeungHazu

*Size for picture sigs is 250x50. Please use a picture within this size limitation* Admin
The Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: June 24, 2008, 03:55:03 pm »

Quote from: Transcendence;1284732

That's such a cute picture!! I adore that pose. How did you get them like that? : o

Trance

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: June 24, 2008, 05:05:34 pm »

^Thanx!

I used  a Seasons EP Action Box that I  downloaded ( I forgot where a got it from. ^ ^; ) The  action is weather, hot, collapse.  Before I  did that I used face over lay  Eye Closed from the  Custom Modeling Poses  hack V2.

I typed in the  cheats  moveobjects on and  boolProp snapobjectstogrid false. -.-  Hope that helps.  I  suck  at explaining  things.

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 184
  Print  

Jump to: