Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 12:12:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 184
  Print  
Author Topic: ~*Yaoi Heaven*~ Post your Yaoi Couples here!!!  (Read 777269 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ark_Sky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1005 on: June 25, 2008, 03:41:55 pm »

Okay,I'll let you know ;3

crystalicmy

View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: June 25, 2008, 11:00:25 pm »

Quote from: WickedStar7;1286065
Thank you, Ark!! *squishy hugs you*
I can teach you how to make them if you want Cheesy:D
Since you are my grand-daughter Tongue

LOL dayum...if only i had dumb photoshop...
WickedStar7
Abnormally abnormal

Angel of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1007 on: June 26, 2008, 02:35:26 am »

Crystal: Go get one and start experimenting.
It's all about experimenting with the toys that you have Cheesy

The Dream is not what you see in your sleep
Dream is the thing which does not let you sleep

~*Wicked's News*~ Me Pic Thread
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1008 on: June 27, 2008, 06:40:31 am »

hello

great update and here is a little gift from me for your 1000 post i made for your Game a new yaoi couple for you. So here they are

mod edit: oversized images removed

* yaoi 1.rar (3188.41 KB - downloaded 69 times.)
* yaoi 2.rar (3221.17 KB - downloaded 72 times.)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 04:47:24 pm by Ali » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
JPNava77

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: June 27, 2008, 08:57:19 am »

Hi you guys, so far all of everyone's guys are really hot. I'm going to try and post some of mine. I recently restarted my entire game (ERASED EVERYTHING) because everything was wrong, and I wanted to. Here's one of my y-couples, Apollo's the vamp with the wings, and Adam's my little lycanthrope. Vampire x Werewolf = Love. Plus, Apollo taking a bloodbath. I've never uploaded anything, but if someone wanted one or both, I would look into it! :tongue8: Will upload more pics if these seem okay...

mod edit: attached images removed
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 04:47:58 pm by Ali » Logged
WickedStar7
Abnormally abnormal

Angel of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1010 on: June 28, 2008, 08:32:50 pm »

RedRose: Thank you so much for the gift..
I really appreciate it..
I'll see when I can go download them into my game
Definately not now as I am a little too busy..
But I will once everything is sorted out Smiley
Thanks again!!

WickedStar7
Abnormally abnormal

Angel of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1011 on: June 28, 2008, 08:39:26 pm »

JPNava: I love those shots actually.. But it'll be great if they are bigger though.. Around 600x450 pixels.
Love your vamp's wings.. really look great on him and that blood bath shot is really interesting. None of my sims had a blood bath yet Cheesy
Honestly, I would like a close up of them.. I really would love to see them up close Wink

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1012 on: June 28, 2008, 08:50:39 pm »

your welcome i know what you mean last week i was busy helping my mother babysitting my nices so i was busy as well.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 09:07:39 pm by Pierre1 » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1013 on: June 29, 2008, 07:24:29 am »

Theese are great pics and I love your sims, too

Quote from: clichedmaverick;1284563
Okay! My VERY LONG THANK YOU LIST CAUSE I MISSED A TON! XDD

Liann: Thankyouthankyou so much! :] I like how they all turned out.
Crystal: Thanks! I'm glad you like L! I like him too, especially cause he looks pretty realistic. I know a lot of people don't like realistic looking sims but... well, I do. :] And Matt n' Mello had their baby. His name is Michael. And guess what? Mello is preggers again and Matt isn't too happy. xD
Wicked 7: Thank yar! Strip poker is a good idea for them! I might do that too. Maybe based on this one comic... And Michael is definitely going to have an attitude. He looks like Mel though. xD But he has a bad case of ugly baby/hot adult syndrome. I finally decided how Matt and Mello's personalities are going to be. Mello: Uncontrollable, pissed off all the time, especially hates Matt's video games. He has a gun at all times and threatens Matt with it all the time. Very manipulative and although he loves Matt, he can be EXTREMELY selfish. Finally decided to make him uke but they switch (since I really think that Mello is more of the type of person to rape someone than Matt is.) Matt: Does not care about anything. Period. Plays video games constantly and doesn't pay attention to anyone other than his DS which he has lovingly named Chuck. Extremely lazy. Has very few responses to anything and knows that all of Mello's threats are empty. He is seme, but Mello still treats him like a dog. Matt kind of likes this, but he can definitely show Mello a thing or two when Mello actually manages to piss him off enough (like breaking his gamecube.)
Why_Lie: I actually only saw chocolate cheese once. I can't imagine what it tastes like. A very different combination of flavors... chocolate sausage? And I love your bois! Cheesy
Jodelie and Axel Val: Thank you very much! Cheesy I might make Misa too just to be funny. xD And Takeda to make this one scene.
Elven: Thanks! That's a good idea! Light is very evil so he'll be seme when he's Kira. But when he's not, he'll be extremely uke. xD (FTW!)
Transcendence: Great comic! I would love to see where this one's going. Hehe, I can only imagine for now. xD *nosebleed*

And now... a comic! Plus a couple of bonus pics. Cheesy

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/5577/comicaccidentzu2.jpg">

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/9050/sweetcz8.jpg">

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/2013/firstkissaa8.jpg">
Matt and Mello as teens. Cheesy

JPNava77

View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: June 29, 2008, 04:43:39 pm »

Will do but, WickedStar7, how do you make the pics larger without distorting them? I took a lot more but they are all that size.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 04:46:01 pm by JPNava77 » Logged
Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: June 29, 2008, 09:47:25 pm »

You screencap, using the print screen button and a program calls FRAPS.

WickedStar7
Abnormally abnormal

Angel of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1016 on: June 30, 2008, 05:59:50 am »

Quote from: JPNava77;1289313
Will do but, WickedStar7, how do you make the pics larger without distorting them? I took a lot more but they are all that size.

First check the settings on your game.. the image setting.
Make sure you get them set to large image and that will give you a 600x450 picture resolution.
If that had been done.. but still getting small picture sizes..
Well... you can try Nathanial's suggest.
Good luck trying Wink

JPNava77

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: June 30, 2008, 12:46:15 pm »

Aha! Thank you WS and Nr, they're bigger now. Only thing is that I had to remake them because they had twins, and for some reason whenever I would hover over any wardrobe (even by accident) everyone in the lot would jump and cancel whatever they were doing. This happened and one of the twins glitched in the crib and I couldn't touch him. So his needs started getting really low, and I scraped that family. Give me a sec to 'make the magic happen'. (Again.) - Remedied the problem by getting inSim (amazingly, I hadn't had it before ^^;) and deleting all wardrobes/dressers in lots prior to use.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: June 30, 2008, 03:29:07 pm »

-le gasp- missed two pages! x.x Boo camping...
Ah well, I love those comics! xD
cliched: Oh boy, they would have a very... interesting baby. xD

Trans: ahaha... as always your comics are awesome. ^.^ I love how asian most of your sims look. I always try for asian but they usually end up looking more caucasian than anything else. >.>
Trance

View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: July 01, 2008, 05:09:27 pm »

Thank you,Elven. X3

I messed up my  neighborhood with everyone in it.  I have  to  make  everyone over.  XP  No biggie.  At least I  still have them  as premade sims  in  CAS.

The   brown haired  guy is   Malcolm  Landgrabb VI  with a facelift and makeover.  He was fracking  hideous!
The  SMEXY   curly  haired  guy is  Ulrich/Valentino. Whatever  name you like  the most.  ^^  Ulrich is  going to be  paired up with Yuuki. :dance:

First Ulrich must be a playboy. :evil: Break  the hearts of many Maxis ( facelifted of course)  simmies.

They were making out to  Salsa music. lol
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 04:55:12 pm by Transcendence » Logged

*Size for picture sigs is 250x50. Please use a picture within this size limitation* Admin
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 184
  Print  

Jump to: