Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:44:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 184
  Print  
Author Topic: ~*Yaoi Heaven*~ Post your Yaoi Couples here!!!  (Read 776780 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #2445 on: April 17, 2009, 09:21:35 pm »

Ooh, he is nice.  Thanks, Nalia!  :]  And Yoshi's lips are divine~

And yay, I love Count D!!  Cheesy

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Trance

View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: April 17, 2009, 11:58:03 pm »

This is  my  very first group photo which is sort of like  an official  poster for a movie. I did  this  because I'm planning to  send them on  vacation  together,but I'm  not  sure where yet.

Names: (left to  right)
Tenshi Akatsuka (  behind Ryuusei)
Ryuusei  Miyazaki ( in front of Tenshi)- he  used to be  Youhei.  >_<

You all  know  Chiaki Ayase and  Katashi Asakura.  Katashi is  Hajime's  and  Taiki's  cousin,btw.  X3

Hajime  Uesugi ( The  prettiest guy there. *_*)
Yuusuke Kimura( Brown haired  guy sitting down.  Ryuusei's  older half brother)

Taiki Uesugi ( Hajime's  younger  brother,brown  short hair)
Akito Inoue (  Getting  clung on by  Taiki)

YuusukexHajime  1st

I can't wait  to  give  Hajime that  sexy expression.  Evil

*Size for picture sigs is 250x50. Please use a picture within this size limitation* Admin
LilFlow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2447 on: April 18, 2009, 03:58:45 am »

Oh wow!
Nalia I love those guys so much!
They're so cute ^0^
I really just wanna huggle both of them Cheesy

Loving the group pic Trance
They all look so good together Smiley
Hajime is such a darling ^^

Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: April 18, 2009, 08:50:43 am »

Haha Trance your group photo brings to mind these Korean boy bands! They all look so yummie, but I am not sure about sending them on vacations all together. Sometimes vacations can ruin a long-time relation. Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 01:36:27 pm by Nalia » Logged

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: April 18, 2009, 08:52:09 am »

Trans has overloaded my brain!  XD
I think Hajime is my favorite there, I can't pass up a guy with long hair  ;]

haha, Nalia!  It does now that you mention that

onyxpetals
Escaped Asylum

I shall eat all your chocolates.

View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: April 18, 2009, 09:55:17 am »

wow, i missed so much here.. lovely couples guys! they're all so yummy lookin! lol
and ya know, i totally forgot about ISA, my username's still the same there.
i found out that i have an account there until today when i tried to register. Cheesy

and Trance, Hajime won me over too! lovely couples!

Nalia, those boys are hot! i'm eyeing those shorts on Yoshi, so cute!

Sierra, i love your boys! Vamps or human, those two look hot whatever race they are!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 10:43:56 am by onyxpetals » Logged

Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: April 18, 2009, 11:08:48 am »

I think Hajime is my favorite there, I can't pass up a guy with long hair  ;]
Neither do I. The biggest row my significant other and I had ever had was the day he decided to have a haircut. I warned him I'm going to find somebody else but he didn't believe me. (You don't? Just wait and see!)  PFFT2

Yaoi couples continue:
Nenki [long, black hair] and Ichiro [blond hair] Yamasaki: Nenki and Ichiro belong to two different families having in common only their last name.
Ichiro hadn't any serious relationships up to now. Although he and his siblings grew up under the same roof with Nenki and Yoshi (their parents had decided at some point to buy a house and share the expenses so as the kids' lives to be as comfortable as possible), Ichiro didn't have any special feelings towards Nenki. Actually, it was not before his final year at the University that Ichiro discovered his "preference"; his relation with Nenki set off after Nenki's persistent flirting and lot of dates, which brought down all his defenses.  Ichiro is now madly in love with Nenki and the only thought in his mind is woohoo and ...woohoo.  
Nenki is Yoshi's elder brother, Cloud's first love and now Ichiro's partner. Nenki's first love was Gero Naoki though, and their passionate but short relation produced two daughters (twins) while Nenki was still a College student. Their relation didn't make a serious turn which seems to have traumatised Nenki in some way. Right now Gero, a few steps away before his elderly years, is about to get married to Kenji Kobayashi (Kumi's father); but as the big day approaches Nenki's urge to fall in love with Gero once again becomes stronger and stronger...

« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 09:18:20 am by Nalia » Logged

"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
My LiveJournal
LilFlow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2452 on: April 18, 2009, 05:31:13 pm »

Nalia, those two are so sweet!
Nice back story for the two of them as well ^^
Their looks contrast each other really well and just improves the "squee factor" Tongue
Nenki looks adorable in that last pic Grin

AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: April 18, 2009, 05:38:46 pm »

Nenki is beautiful, Nalia!  I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes guys with long, black hair.  ;]
Of course, Ichiro is handsome too, but Nenki stole the thunder with that last shot.

Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: April 18, 2009, 06:15:23 pm »

Thank you for the compliments, girls. *blush* Hug2
Their back stories, LilFlow, are based on what has happened in my game so far and on what wants they rolled so often that you can't ignore. Of course, having a madly in love Ichiro and a Nenki ready to blow up his life just for being with a guy who is about to marry is not the best that can happen, especially when you're trying to put some order in your Sims' lives. *sigh*

I think you like Nenki better, AxelVal, because of his hair, right? Cheesy
Poor Ichiro is not that bad, me thinks. I find him sweet with all these feckles scattered all over his face.

My LiveJournal
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: April 18, 2009, 07:24:52 pm »

Actually, Nalia, it's because I've always had a thing for femmeboys and Nenki is beautiful.  ;]
Ichi looks different because of that almost evil smile in the first picture, haha.  He's handsome though  :]

Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: April 18, 2009, 07:46:20 pm »

Femmeboys? Eww. I think the Japanese word "bishonen" (bishounen) for young men or the western term "metrosexual" fit better. In any case, Nenki's appeal is focused on his hair, I can tell that much. Personally I like Yashamaru better but I have yet to find the right hair for him. Sad 

Now, I've never thought Ichiro's smile to be evil. That's interesting. Hmm. Who knows? Maybe you prove right in the future. 

My LiveJournal
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: April 18, 2009, 08:22:04 pm »

oh yeah, that's right.  >_<  I mix things up.  Like back when I learned the difference between shounen-ai and Boy's Love.  I still don't quite understand how they can be different when they're the same thing in different languages.

Although I think what you could be thinking of is 'futanari' in my head because that's the first name I heard for them.

Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: April 18, 2009, 08:53:33 pm »

Shonen ai and Boy's Love differ in the sense of the story's plot and how much the relationship progresses.  Femmeboy has a negative connotation, whereas bishonen or metrosexual has not, and that referring strictly to the meaning of the words, and *not* to how people use it. Bishonen is a young man (younger than 20) whose beauty appeals to both sexes. Another word coming to mind is "androgynous" (of Greek origin), but then again many people give it a negative connotation that the word never had. However since Nenki is an adult he is no longer considered bishonen but bidanshi (beautiful man). tongue  Kiss

« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 01:41:35 pm by Nalia » Logged

My LiveJournal
Trance

View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: April 19, 2009, 12:50:50 am »

* Read  the  vocabulary lesson*   
AkitoxTaiki

Total snapshot phail.

*Size for picture sigs is 250x50. Please use a picture within this size limitation* Admin
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 184
  Print  

Jump to: